Arrsers self taken photo collection.

View attachment 331559
They have just resurfaced the parade square at the old Carter Barracks, Bulford. Intriguing.
Is it to be a low cost, out of London, Public Duties training facility? Or perhaps it’s to provide a more comfortable firm base for the ‘deployed’ Divisional Headquarters?
Or has the MOD received an H&S enforcement order from Wiltshire Council, to make it a ‘safe space’ for the local chav boy racers?
We should be told! :grin:
What the fuck did they use, a fucking harrow?

From today.........this time L'Hospitalet, my barrio..check googlemaps... the Godzilla of bonzai trees, the obligatory church and light at the end of the tunnel...oh and a nice wee bridge...
31047743_10156247412308396_560106543337439232_o.jpg
30740061_10156247412323396_8271958363277885440_o.jpg
30726395_10156247412138396_5050742280076394496_o.jpg
30713117_10156247412103396_2944595755270144000_o.jpg

Barcelona. The mong always calls it BCN and just expects everyone to know what he's wibbling on about.
It's not wibble..I am preturnaturally lazy and will not type 9 letters when three will do. You may notice that today I am feeling particularly active...too many Chai seeds for breakfast...or maybe building up for a mini fiesta weekend...watch this space...

It's not wibble..I am preturnaturally lazy and will not type 9 letters when three will do. You may notice that today I am feeling particularly active...too many Chai seeds for breakfast...or maybe building up for a mini fiesta weekend...watch this space...
What ever it is you're on I wish I could get a few quids worth.

View attachment 331559
They have just resurfaced the parade square at the old Carter Barracks, Bulford. Intriguing.
Is it to be a low cost, out of London, Public Duties training facility? Or perhaps it’s to provide a more comfortable firm base for the ‘deployed’ Divisional Headquarters?
Or has the MOD received an H&S enforcement order from Wiltshire Council, to make it a ‘safe space’ for the local chav boy racers?
We should be told! :grin:
When I first joined the TA I as told we were going to be based out of there for a training weekend. I pictured, you know buildings, beds a cookhouse etc. Yeah, not so much it turned out.

Postman Pilfer? Don't take that the wrong way...I have absolute faith when it comes to your integrity when it comes to The Royal Mail....but, those skip keys.... ahem !!!! ( Good drills though!!!!)

Last edited:
Barcelona. The mong always calls it BCN and just expects everyone to know what he's wibbling on about.
It's the ICAO code for the airport.

good stuff. They make an excellent curry.
I quarter & pressure cook mine, then strip off the meat & either freeze or use straight off.
Also excellent stew. Boiled with water, Guinness and a touch of Grouse to add a tang. Preferably boiled in a pot over a bothy fire. Followed by a Mars bar. Those were the days!

Last edited:
For someone who is too ignorant to consider others, purely for the need for brevity, you do waste a lot of space.

During the war "rabbits" were sold with the heads still attached, so they could not sell cats as rabbit.Just saying.
Look closely and you'll see they are in a bowl of salted water as I'd just finished gutting and skinning them.
They weren't bought either they were a freebie, 4 good meals right there.