Arrsers self taken photo collection.

I told you I'd make him take me to the seaside.

1521817292179.png

I had to spend about an hour bimbling around Stokesley while he looked at running shoes first, but it wasn't too bad. I had a nice cup of tea.

**** me, a woman complaining about someone buying shoes...that must be a world first. Sluggie, I hope the cup the tea came in was a gold one...!!!!
They were running shoes. And they have to be JUST so. @Whey_Aye_Banzai will tell you.

They were running shoes. And they have to be JUST so. @Whey_Aye_Banzai will tell you.
Not for running away from you...nah, no way .... one would need a fast car and a dodgy passport for that.

There again, you are talking about up North there...fast car might be a prob, dodgy passports on every corner shop, but I'd go in for a Wombat strapped to a Maserrati ( Fuck Ferrari, they're for wankers) backwards to run from El Dale !!!

Not for running away from you...nah, no way .... one would need a fast car and a dodgy passport for that.

There again, you are talking about up North there...fast car might be a prob, dodgy passports on every corner shop, but I'd go in for a Wombat strapped to a Maserrati ( **** Ferrari, they're for *******) backwards to run from El Dale !!!
Are you sure that would be fast enough?

snail-flying-carpet-crazy-cartoon-magic-51247582.jpg

We can call it HURDIE! A know that's frae Ayr aboots,but it'll help add tae the confusion!! Then thurs the Fifers, Borderers, weegies, wans who hiv the Gaelic, uncle Toms cobbles ane all, an all utter chaos!! Or mibee no!
Wir aw Scots, ken. Chaos is wur middle name!

There again, you are talking about up North there...fast car might be a prob, dodgy passports on every corner shop, but I'd go in for a Wombat strapped to a Maserrati ( **** Ferrari, they're for *******) backwards to run from El Dale !!!
He doesn't need any of that stuff. He's not a Snail. He's a Snake. A racing snake, remember. https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/rnli-good-cause-sluggy-expects.253124/

Finally managed to get my images from a trip to Bala sorted
Bala-1-2.jpg
Bala-1-5.jpg
Bala-1-7.jpg
Bala-1-10.jpg
Bala-1-11.jpg

^ Liking the last two lots. Reminds me of somewhere!!