Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Don't confuse them even mere wi' starting aff in Doric. I'm intae Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham. Seen them live a few times. Phil telt the story against Robbie Shepherd, who used tae MC "Take the Floor" on radio. On being given skis to try oan for the first time, Phil accused him of saying, "Fit fit fits fit fit?" Loast if you don't have a smarting of Doric!!

Don't confuse them even mere wi' starting aff in Doric. I'm intae Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham. Seen them live a few times. Phil telt the story against Robbie Shepherd, who used tae MC "Take the Floor" on radio. On being given skis to try oan for the first time, Phil accused him of saying, "Fit fit fits fit fit?" Loast if you don't have a smarting of Doric!!
My Dad had a hotel near Fraserburgh.Took a wee local girl on as a waitress.First night,first order a group of American oil business executives."Right then you lot - fit you seekin"? then took the order repeating everything in the Doric.Thankfully they were so pissed no one noticed.

Edit:
Much Photobucket weirdness guys. Photos appear OK on "edit" and go AWOL on "save" I'll do summat tomorrow.
Photobucket changed the rules a while back.
You can't store photos on Photobucket and then add links so that the photos can be displayed on a site like this. Unless you pay Photobucket LOTS of money.
Photobucket got a bit tired of website owners storing photos on Photobucket and then linking to them so that the website owners could keep their own website fees a bit lower.
You'll need to post your photos direct to ARRSE or find another photo sharing site.

Let me take a selfie
Seems it has been around a lot longer than we thought
aa1_resized.jpg
20180316_150154_resized.jpg

Bought another hat.

20180318_225715-529x550.jpg
20180318_230158-706x548.jpg

Very dark blue velour and extremely comfortable.

Photobucket changed the rules a while back.
You can't store photos on Photobucket and then add links so that the photos can be displayed on a site like this. Unless you pay Photobucket LOTS of money.
Photobucket got a bit tired of website owners storing photos on Photobucket and then linking to them so that the website owners could keep their own website fees a bit lower.
You'll need to post your photos direct to ARRSE or find another photo sharing site.
Yes thanks bud.
I thought I'd succeeded against this when I embedded a Mozilla patch, which worked for a bit.
I've got exactly 2,768 photos to relocate!

My Dad had a hotel near Fraserburgh.Took a wee local girl on as a waitress.First night,first order a group of American oil business executives."Right then you lot - fit you seekin"? then took the order repeating everything in the Doric.Thankfully they were so pissed no one noticed.
Faraboot wis at ane, if it wis neer the Broch I must hive hid a nippy in it

We moved to Aberdeen in the late ‘80s from Shropshire. First morning I was at work my wife took our dogs to the local park, two Airedales and not very common around those parts. The guy came up to her and says “fit dogs are they?” she says “yes, they’re very fit they get a couple of hours run every day” He says “no, fit do you cry them” she says “pardon?” He walks away, probably thinking “I shacks me heid”.

We moved to Aberdeen in the late ‘80s from Shropshire. First morning I was at work my wife took our dogs to the local park, two Airedales and not very common around those parts. The guy came up to her and says “fit dogs are they?” she says “yes, they’re very fit they get a couple of hours run every day” He says “no, fit do you cry them” she says “pardon?” He walks away, probably thinking “I shacks me heid”.
" Fit was yon quine like?" :D

The view from my office...
DSC_0039-1184x2104.JPG

Scrub-a-dub-dub!
DSC_0043-1184x2104.JPG