• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Arrsers self taken photo collection.

What the fuck is this, the Spanish Inquisition? I cooked it tonight and then [will] eat it tonight. Tomorrow I will hopefully shit it out. Though pictures will not be included. Are you happy now?

Fixed FOC.

What the **** is this, the Spanish Inquisition? I cooked it tonight and then eat it tonight. Tomorrow I will hopefully shit it out. Though pictures will not be included. Are you happy now?
No.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Best enjoyed in a molten state, having been heated to Hades temperatures, and then pierced with a compo tin opener, resulting in burns across the hand and mucho swearing :)

Best enjoyed in a molten state, having been heated to Hades temperatures, and then pierced with a compo tin opener, resulting in burns across the hand and mucho swearing :)
So that's what happened in Salisbury!

My God, the Russians have discovered Cheese Possessed!