Arrsers self taken photo collection.

Doh! Beaten to it. How long is that going to spend in your attic. Good find though.
Won't be in my attic, it'll be on display along with all my other bits and pieces, house looks pretty much like and antiques and collectors market as it is.

D

Deleted 146133

Won't be in my attic, it'll be on display along with all my other bits and pieces, house looks pretty much like and antiques and collectors market as it is.
Excellent Sir. That's the way a home should be. Unfortunately my wife doesn't agree.

I could just do with that for making amazing roll ups.

Give us a thrill and post some piccies of the rest of the shit you've collected.

Excellent Sir. That's the way a home should be. Unfortunately my wife doesn't agree.
Neither did mine that's why I'm divorced.
It's taken the best part of 50 years to collect the amount of stuff I have, it's easier to find another woman than it is to find all the bits and pieces I have collected.

I could just do with that for making amazing roll ups.

Give us a thrill and post some piccies of the rest of the shit you've collected.
There's quite a few pics in this thread of stuff I've collected if you search it.

Transport for London set up a spot inspection 'trap' next to admiralty arch. It was staffed by scruffy irks of various ethnicities who all looked particularly surly from where I was sitting. A Black Cab got pulled over and he didn't like it at all: after a bit of shouting he tried to drive off but unfortunately for him TFL had police back up..
IMG_0405 2.JPG

Yep got one of those, 18" high one, it's in a different room.
Good man. :1: Can't do anything without a proper phrenology head. :skull:

The lane from Stevenage to Knebworth, looking back towards Stevenage.
I took this pic in late June 2010 at about 5:13 in the morning, while walking to Knebworth station for a train to work in London.

Watton Road.jpg

Car boot sale this morning and I picked up this lot for £10.

20180221_120254-756x1008.jpg
20180221_120301-756x1008.jpg