Arrsers Reunited.

During a recent thread inspired reminiscence about Cyprus, it occurred to me that we could all be talking to old mates without realising they are er.... old mates.

Therefore I respectfully suggest that it would be nice to post in this thread hints about the identity of our mates that they themselves would recognise and therefore could lead to happy reunions.
Obviously any real names are out for obvious reasons, but I didn't know anyone who didn't have a nickname..... that and location, date and perhaps a dit or two would alert the potential recipient as to your identity.

I'm kicking off with Unficyp 1990. Davo from Donnie.... why did you keep walking through the room whenever I and Ingrid changed position? I know you intimated that porking your conquest in the next room was like fucking a desert-dried dead dingo, but really, passing through our room three times in 15 minutes?

I suspect you were looking for inspiration.

You sick bastard.

I didn't have any mates, bunch of fucking cunts I served with.
Mind I was the biggest cunt of them all.

I didn't have any mates, bunch of ******* cnuts I served with.
Mind I was the biggest **** of them all.
Out cnuting a bunch of cnuts ? Hats off.
I had to laugh as Mrs RangdoOfArg’s current favourite is the “Bunch of Cnuts “ phrase. Recently in several shops, banks, the dentist and on the phone to her car insurance people.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was a chef in the Army, I didn't have any friends!

Out cnuting a bunch of cnuts ? Hats off.
I had to laugh as Mrs RangdoOfArg’s current favourite is the “Bunch of Cnuts “ phrase. Recently in several shops, banks, the dentist and on the phone to her car insurance people.
Cock juggling thunder cúnt, now that has feeling

Radar tech. not many of us...alive that radiation kills you, I should be ok as I was a lazy cnut

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is this another ghey Arrser trying to gently come out of the cupboard? ;)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
A chef who didn't know how to make an egg banjo?
Being able to make egg banjos doesn't mean you have friends, it just means that you get fucked about at all hours!

I didn't have any mates, bunch of ******* cnuts I served with.
Mind I was the biggest **** of them all.
you fucking 'originalphantom' walt

I was a chef in the Army, I didn't have any friends!
Being able to make egg banjos doesn't mean you have friends, it just means that you get fucked about at all hours!
We used to have to make our own banjo’s and you fuckers used to spit in the cooking fat. Put me off chips for years!

No wonder you didn’t have any mates!!

We used to have to make our own banjo’s and you ******* used to spit in the cooking fat. Put me off chips for years!

that wasn't spit

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
We used to have to make our own banjo’s and you ******* used to spit in the cooking fat. Put me off chips for years!

And you call yourself a rufty tufty infantryman? Were you 2nd or 3rd Bn?

There was a Catering Corps cook attached to 2RTR at Fort George Derry in 1977, was caught having a combat wank into the mash. He ended up in Collie.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
There was a Catering Corps cook attached to 2RTR at Fort George Derry in 1977, was caught having a combat **** into the mash. He ended up in Collie.
What did you lot do to piss him off?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunny james Travel 3
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 40
Just_plain_you Living Overseas 0