• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Arrsers' Number Plates

In the last few days I have seen a couple of number plates (both on Chelsea Tractors) that, if they don't belong to Arrsers, probably should.

YE11 XWO

W4LLT

Anyone want to admit ownership?

sorry, it's early, care to explain the first one?

off on a tanget slightly, (god forbid) saw AHP 122 A on a Beamer on the M5, rearranged to red "AH P122A"

Thud

Old-Salt
Current motorbike plate raised a query initially from the insurers as it was uncannily similar to my initials so they thought they could charge me extra for a customised plate.

Just shows how low the money grabbers at some insurance companies will stoop to make an extra buck as it was picked at random from the list of plates I could of had.

I used to make number plates, have made A 6, KAR 120 C (the Prisoners Lotus ) GB 2, P 15 OFF, and some dirty johnny foreigner type who wanted a diplomatic plate who tried to say he didn't have to pay for it ( I growled at him and his missus, he paid!)

Latest Threads