Arrsers' Number Plates

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Joe_Private, Aug 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the last few days I have seen a couple of number plates (both on Chelsea Tractors) that, if they don't belong to Arrsers, probably should.

YE11 XWO

Anyone want to admit ownership?
  2. I once owned a Renault 11 reg no A165 SDM, I couldn't stop laughing everytime I saw it.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sorry, it's early, care to explain the first one?

off on a tanget slightly, (god forbid) saw AHP 122 A on a Beamer on the M5, rearranged to red "AH P122A"
  4. i always wanted PEN15.
  5. Or AR53 OLE?
  6. Current motorbike plate raised a query initially from the insurers as it was uncannily similar to my initials so they thought they could charge me extra for a customised plate.

Just shows how low the money grabbers at some insurance companies will stoop to make an extra buck as it was picked at random from the list of plates I could of had.
  7. Yell (as in shout) ex W.O.
  8. PEN15 last seen on a big merc around Earls Court
    • Like Like x 1
  9. many thanks, but I still don't get it
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Years ago I spotted 50BER in Edinburgh. I'm sure it wasn't Johnboyzzz :)
  11. We have a regular visit from a UK truck with the registration OSH 1 T - always cause for amusement when it arrives!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I have GUN 762 on my driveway right now.... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. i see fi11 m3 on a car in mansfield.....strange one!
  14. I used to make number plates, have made A 6, KAR 120 C (the Prisoners Lotus ) GB 2, P 15 OFF, and some dirty johnny foreigner type who wanted a diplomatic plate who tried to say he didn't have to pay for it ( I growled at him and his missus, he paid!)
  15. i saw paki 1 in the toon a while back.