Arrsers- I need your advice

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by casper145, Jan 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gudday everybody.
    Well heres the situation: My girlfriend of 12 months (away visiting her parents just now) recently contacted me and told me that she decided she's bisexual, and that while visiting her "parents" she has been meeting up with another girl and they have been sleeping together every night for the last week. Now heres the thing...what am I supposed to do???

Be like the stereotypical American movie star and try and get in a kinky threesome? Or dump her arrse? Or any lovely arrse revenge ideas?

2. Threesome, and can i watch ?

3. Cow

Cow LE

Sod that, can I be the third person!

4. shoot the bitch, she's just called you up and told you that she is cheating on you, would it be different if she was sleeping with another man?

5. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Threesome - can I stream it all over tinternet at premium rates - we'll go halfers, and I come in half way through to be the plumber to fix your photocopier, which I know that dont have one! I promise I wont wipe my c0ck on the curtains:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

6. For starters, it's a lot more fun to watch.

7. well, i suppose......

8. Combine the two, have a threesome and then kill her? Video tape it and then flog the tape. You can't go wrong.

9. I suppose it all depends on whether her girlfriend is also bisexual.

You need to gather all the information first. It would be a bit of a bummer if you were invited to a threesome, only to find that the "girlfriend" was actually a transvestite or part way through gender re-assignation.

Yes, I realised what I was typing as I typed it. As threesomes go, spit-roast is preferable to being the meat in a sandwich. (unless we're dealing with three blokes and you're the one in the middle).

10. Your bold, the quote all is fair in love and war..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

11. Not so. War has rules. Blokes are taught the rules and they're fairly comprehensible.

If love has rules, I've yet to work out what they are. I just know that I'm always falling foul of them and they seem to change as a result of the date. :(

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

As you may well know, I run a counselling and advice bureaux as a hobby, so I suggest you send your girlfriend (and probably her female companion) to see me for a restructuring of relationship session. I will wiave my normal fee in this instance.

13. Are they fit? ;)

We need to see what they look like together to give you advice, feel free to post photos ;)

14. Ha thats the main hesitating factor...they are both bloody fit, bisexual females.

15. Photos hopefully uploaded shortly...I'm trying to talk them into a pxt or 30. "I need proof I still don't believe you" kinda thing.