ARRSEpedia - No. 1 for Mongs!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bat_Crab, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Snowed under as I am at work I recently took the liberty of searching for some mong-related hilarity on t'internet. Lo and behold a search on Google for 'mongs', reveals that the ARRSEpedia is the world's premier mong source:

Mong Googleage

Congratulations to all ARRSErs, the COs must be very proud...

P.S. as a comparison in searches for ARRSE's other achievements, 'BAFF' and 'Gray's Lane' don't even feature ARRSE on the first page, 'service voting' puts us 3rd and 'British Army' puts us 4th!
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Wooppieee! That is recognition to be proud of.

Can you do a search for iterations of MLAR please, because I'm fairly certain we'll get top results for that too!
  3. Is it because there are so many on here? Does Google act like a mong-compass and points to the highest concentration?
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I've tried googling Mlar, Mlarr and Mlarrr and the only one that got to page one of google was Mlarrr. Not really an achievement is it boys and girls.

If the "Is it Wrong" thread had not been deleted, we would have been first page on all counts; but never mind.
  5. Try Mlaar that does it, but still only 4th in the list due to something in Indonesia.
  6. Yeah thats a point where did that thread go?? Was one of the best.