• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Arrseonians KIA

Would it be appropriate to have a fitting and lasting memorial for those Arrseonian Nations KIA whilst trying to further the aims of our Region.
Could we have an Arrseonain Cenotaph with the names of those brave Nations engraved so we can remeber them, this would be a fitting tribute to Arrseonai's fallen heroes.

In terms of awards, I would personally like to nominate Lairdxland for a posthumous Military Cross, I'm sure that both Abacania and Sluiceland are equally deserving of some posthumous award.

Lacking the elequent prose for a citation, could I ask other more senior Arrseonian campaign veterans to post a fitting citation for these deserving Nations.

Lairdx said:
I would like to nominate the kingdom of Little miss Abacus for a Territorial Efficiency Gong.
She would probably insert it in me for nearly getting her banned. And she's changed her password. (Allegedly :oops:)

Latest Threads