• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Arrseonia - Invasion Plans

Yeah, I like the idea of ram-raiding a group of self-styled 'mad' types. Any suggestions for when we should launch?? I reckon we should launch on Sunday morning when the US are all in bed asleep - catch them (literally) napping? :D

I just received this:

i have an offer for u....well, my former reigon was cruel and unfair to my conrads and i and we have fraught a rebbelion we need strong rebel countrys like urs if we want to win this war so if u are interested join the rebbelion at..THE REBEL STATES OF FUNNY GUYS
Closer examination of these 'Funny Guys' reveals this....

The rebel states of funny guys
World Factbook Entry: A rebal reigon of nations against funny guys!!

UN Delegate: None.

Founder: The Free Land of Infurna

The rebel states of funny guys contains 11 nations.
Have we just found a good first target for a dry run? One of their comments in their 'forum' is:

If nations come here dont be discouraged by our few numbers but recruit more nations to help with our cause
Sure mate.....sure...... :D

Darth_Doctrinus said:
I just received this:

i have an offer for u....well, my former reigon was cruel and unfair to my conrads and i and we have fraught a rebbelion we need strong rebel countrys like urs if we want to win this war so if u are interested join the rebbelion at..THE REBEL STATES OF FUNNY GUYS
Hah, they invited me twice. Must be because my GDP per Capita is so high.

But lets invade them because I want MORE!

Got an invite from

The Holy Republic of Manishmah said:
Greetings and salutations from the creator of the dark side of the force region. I have wired you a telegram to extend an invitation to this thrivingly populated place of discussion of the dark side and any other topic. Feel free to check out the region first before you join. I doubt that you will not be pleased with our excellence here. So think it over and join to learn the unnatural powers of the dark side! If you are on the boarder of whether you should join, let me know your thoughts and maybe I can persuade you to do so.
Darkspeed!
(Exit Music)
P.S. We always have room for one more Right wing capitalist.
Dark Side of the Force factbook says:

We are a region for anyone that has ever felt unwanted, treated bad, or just needs a home. We could make it feel just like old times for them :twisted:

Found another suitable invasion target: http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/48025/page=display_region/region=axis_powers

Axis Powers

World Factbook Entry: The 2005 Bipartite Pact between Idaho and NAZI Germany in the service of The Aryan Army. All UN members endorse the fuehrer Nazi Hitler.

Allies: Nazi Deutschland Axis, The URAP, NAZI EUROPE, The NSIA, Aryanised Europe, Vichy France, The United Axis

UN Delegate: The Thousand Year Reich of Nazi Hitler (elected 9 days ago).

Founder: The United States of Tripartite Pact

Axis Powers contains 37 nations. [List all nations]
Some fairly nasty comments in the comments section at the bottom too...

ticklishrodent said:
Dale leave my ethnic origins out of it or you will find your motor on bricks

ok!
Sort your commas out!!!!! I shall fetch Murielson onto you!!! Mind you, he is welsh........

Snailsville is the life!!!

Voting is voluntary and bicyclists are banned from major roads. Crime is moderate. Snailsville's national animal is the slug and its currency is the Dale.

Snailsville is ranked 38th in the region and 57,291st in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.

Latest Threads