Arrseonia - Defence Planning

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by abacus, Jul 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Posted in Allied Nations

You will note 2 things - the dopey eejit went to Allied Nations instead of Allied Islands :grin:

He got the name wrong.

So, on the basis that the original Arrsonia had to be abandoned, could we resurrect it as a place to lure all our enemies? We could staff it with Abacania, a few other volunteers and (hopefully soon to be) LazarusLairdxland or whatever new name he goes for. And then keep all our troublemakers in one place. We could even let them grief us to get them banned.

2. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

I thought I was supposed to be Minister for Taking Things too Seriously :)

How come the header of your post is spelled "defense" when I look at the forum but "defence" (which I am SURE is how you spelled it....) when I go to reply to it to tell you off for spelling it wrong?

Anyway good luck with the deception plan - try to keep them away from my nice peaceful region please - you will note I have removed direct reference to ARRSE in my factbook - cowardly I know but we are only tiny (though size, as you said before, is not important)

Scary

3. ^Rumbled, curses. Yes the initial spelling was somewhat askew.

But never mind that, see how good I'm getting at this game:

The Fiefdom of The Last Castle = Ye old england founder

Scum = all the various Republic bods

Alliance = me and him against anyone we want to go to war with (including arrsonia [note the spelling])

Game Playing = he's at least as good as we are (he must know my Nation States history) - a worthy opponent at last.

4. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

I thought Last Castle had rumbled the arrsers looking at his regional board - not connected you with all the dastardly goings on then? The name of the game is to have been away from arrseonia for long enough that the statement "arrived from arrseonia" has dropped off the relevant regional board and no-one can see it. You can achieve this by moving several times in and out of the region you move to first after leaving arrseonia so that you run up the entries in their board and the incriminating one drops off. :)

CC now appears fairly neutral as I have changed the factbook entry. We need to make sure the founder & Un del of arrseonia are aware they might get invaded and are ready to repel boarders :)

Scary

5. Thanks for the advice, I think I was just rumbled!

6. Copy of a telegram I received from The Fiefdom of The Last Castle

Received: 21 minutes ago Well, just consider it a warning, ill tell the moderator to leave you alone, but i suggest you leave that region.

by the way. i-am-a-moderator

I don't think he is, so I am going to forward this to the real mods and see what they say.

7. I think the moderators have rumbled me, look at this:

Abacania is ranked 1st in the region and 40,013th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.

Must have been my attempt to impress Scary

:lol:

8. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

I'm always impressed by a man with a good selection of cheese. :)

Scary

9. Let's just find out his address. (perhaps Dozy can seduce him) Then I'll go round and Tw@t him for real. I'm fed up of internet geeks. They have no sense of humour/honour and thought I was griefing them instead of just doing them a favour and encourageing them to get out more.

10. ^Do you want the Founder of a World of Great Nations to play with - she hasn't upset anyone yet - pm me for password if you do.

11. New nation is called Bydandland. It is ruled by King Lairdx II.

12. You know H M The Queen's password anyway if you ever need it in a hurry - it's the one you told me last week.

13. Here's your answer:

15 minutes ago: The Holy Empire of The pope in the woods was ejected from the UN for rule violations.
    16 minutes ago: The Fiefdom of The Last Castle ceased to exist.

14. Good news, now here is the next little sh*t on my list. Anyone would think some people are paranoid!

3 hours ago The Republic of Primal Screamin

Hey all just to warn you Earnestonia is a member of a region called Arrseonia. Arrseonia is looking at your region as a possible take over target so be aware!
    They way they do this is that a group of them will join the region, endorse one chose member so they become UN delegate and gain access to regional control. Or they will just simply ask for regional control.
    Earnestonia has just left the region of Ye OLD England, in this region he and his pals were caught trying to topple the UN delegate and so be in a position to try and gain control of the region. Earnest left before he was pushed!
    My advice to the founder is bar the UN delegate and anyone else from having access to regional control.
    The founders of the YE Old England, Allied Islands and the Union of United Republics about the trouble they have just recently been having.
    All the founder has to do is protect their access to regional control!!!

15. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Silvester

He seems to be "stalking" the arrsers who took part in the two most recent region-crashings and posting this on region boards wherever they go - I posted an almost identical one on another thread in this forum. Where did you see this one?

If we can't catch him out and report him for something and get him deleted you can always start another nation and not bring it anywhere near arrseonia. Contrary to what someone said earlier it appears you are allowed multiple nations (lots of people do it using the spares as "puppets" or ambassadors) but only one at at time can be in the UN. So while only your UN member nation is any good for region crashing, the others are your recce parties.

I shall give this a go later just to see.

Scary