Arrseonia Chat aka Stoats Chat

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by stoatman, Jun 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good drills Stoats - I assume we're binning the potty 'mass MSN chat' scheme then? :D

I making it sticky so we don't lose the link.
  2. Come on in - the water's lovely! :D
  3. Woo hoo! My 1st sticky!

Yup, mass-MSN would have been a clusterfeck - everyone's name is different on it, and everyone would have to remember to invite everyone in all the time. Chatzy is crap, but is better than that!
  4. I'm sure it's not... :roll: :lol:
  5. Wow - you can swear and everything!!!!!!

(But still not the same as old chat)
  6. Ok, who told Dale about this???
  7. Sssh Zlasheart :wink:
  8. stoat could you PM me the password please
  9. me to please, have pm'd you but it seems to be taking forever!
  10. Likewise :)
  11. Password required here as well
  12. Stoat's owns the password - it's his call.

I note that a certain hormonal nightmare has descended to the depths once again and posted the password everywhere. We are going to change it via Stoat's chat, and subsequently pass it around to anyone we recognise that way.

I understand that we can never keep our doorstep competely clean - if a dog wants to sh!t on it - it will - all we can do is hope it dies soon, and very painfully, preferably on film as well. Let's face it, it's hardly a life or death issue - no doubt it will find that gang of walts in the 'Special Forces' Region and tell them all about how we put her life in danger zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So BB/Sniper/whatyournameisthisweek - we all know you can't bear to at the centre of things, but try to behave like a normal human just once. Cheers. :D

PS And to the other saddo who got involved as well - if a Mod ticks you off, it's for a good reason. Grow up, get a life and wipe the snot off your top lip. Cnut.
  13. Can I have the password aswell please, I wanna come play too.
  14. Can some one send me the password please?