• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Arrseonia Chat aka Stoats Chat

Woo hoo! My 1st sticky!

Yup, mass-MSN would have been a clusterfeck - everyone's name is different on it, and everyone would have to remember to invite everyone in all the time. Chatzy is crap, but is better than that!

Stoat's owns the password - it's his call.

I note that a certain hormonal nightmare has descended to the depths once again and posted the password everywhere. We are going to change it via Stoat's chat, and subsequently pass it around to anyone we recognise that way.

I understand that we can never keep our doorstep competely clean - if a dog wants to sh!t on it - it will - all we can do is hope it dies soon, and very painfully, preferably on film as well. Let's face it, it's hardly a life or death issue - no doubt it will find that gang of walts in the 'Special Forces' Region and tell them all about how we put her life in danger zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So BB/Sniper/whatyournameisthisweek - we all know you can't bear to at the centre of things, but try to behave like a normal human just once. Cheers. :D

PS And to the other saddo who got involved as well - if a Mod ticks you off, it's for a good reason. Grow up, get a life and wipe the snot off your top lip. Cnut.

Latest Threads