• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Arrseonia and the Wiki

Sluice_dweller said:
Could we add a KIA section to the arrseonia arrsepedia thingy, i have tried a couple of times and failed misrably so have stayed away since (Ghost any hints or tips how I can achieve this) Thanks Sluice aka BP20
Here you go.

TTFN

BFG

scaryspice

LE
and a troll (?) has posted already - is that a known troublemaker IP address?

Sluice_dweller wrote:
Could we add a KIA section to the arrseonia arrsepedia thingy, i have tried a couple of times and failed misrably so have stayed away since (Ghost any hints or tips how I can achieve this) Thanks Sluice aka BP20
Here you go.

TTFN

BFG

Thanks BFG, have started the list with Lairdxland, Abacabania etc

S-D

Sluice_dweller said:
What was posted? anything exiting?
If you are THAT interested (and you have no reason to be ;)), you can look at the top of the page at the "Page History" button, and scroll through....

To save you the energy, click here :D

Ghost

Okay maybe it was a shite idea, can the page be added as a sub section of the arrseonia bit? Would do it myself but to be truthfulim a bit of a technaphobe and am likley to do more harm than good to the site if i try anything to complex .S-D

Sluice_dweller said:
Okay maybe it was a shite idea, can the page be added as a sub section of the arrseonia bit? Would do it myself but to be truthfulim a bit of a technaphobe and am likley to do more harm than good to the site if i try anything to complex .S-D
SD,

I will make the necessary adjustments later this morning.

Ghost

Edited to say: Click here. Its done!