Arrseonia and the Wiki

Sluice_dweller said:
Could we add a KIA section to the arrseonia arrsepedia thingy, i have tried a couple of times and failed misrably so have stayed away since (Ghost any hints or tips how I can achieve this) Thanks Sluice aka BP20
Here you go.

TTFN

BFG

scaryspice

LE
and a troll (?) has posted already - is that a known troublemaker IP address?

Sluice_dweller wrote:
Could we add a KIA section to the arrseonia arrsepedia thingy, i have tried a couple of times and failed misrably so have stayed away since (Ghost any hints or tips how I can achieve this) Thanks Sluice aka BP20
Here you go.

TTFN

BFG

Thanks BFG, have started the list with Lairdxland, Abacabania etc

S-D

Sluice_dweller said:
What was posted? anything exiting?
If you are THAT interested (and you have no reason to be ;)), you can look at the top of the page at the "Page History" button, and scroll through....

To save you the energy, click here :D

Ghost

Okay maybe it was a shite idea, can the page be added as a sub section of the arrseonia bit? Would do it myself but to be truthfulim a bit of a technaphobe and am likley to do more harm than good to the site if i try anything to complex .S-D

Sluice_dweller said:
Okay maybe it was a shite idea, can the page be added as a sub section of the arrseonia bit? Would do it myself but to be truthfulim a bit of a technaphobe and am likley to do more harm than good to the site if i try anything to complex .S-D
SD,

I will make the necessary adjustments later this morning.

Ghost

Edited to say: Click here. Its done!