...which female lovelies would you joust with? Don't be shy, maidens - surveys* say that 99% of women are inherently bisexual, the other 1% being too young to worry about that sort of thing and are too busy showing their knickers to little boys and men who give them sweeties in the playground (Like LJH, only straight ). And that women who say they're not are just in denial and haven't drunk enough Bacardi Breezers and/or other girly beverages. Personally, if I were a lesbian, I'd like to slip my tongue into Audrey Tatou, of Amelie fame, to zee if ze French girls really do taste faintly of garlic and not sweat, piss, snails, and 9V batteries. Hell, I'd slip various parts of my body into her anyway.. *surveys of me, my mate Dave, and the lads down the pub. Oh, and I asked Cuts and MDN too.