• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

arrseholio

R14D said:
HMM... looks like most of the bone uninformed tripe comes from you Spaz.. how appropriate a monicker is that for you... ;)
Not the first time that has been mentioned.

I think he lacks the respect of his peers and likes to try to impress the TA types. He is probably the sort of bloke that has been in for 15 years and wonders why he is still a fullscrew.

spaz said:
R14D said:
HMM... looks like most of the bone uninformed tripe comes from you Spaz.. how appropriate a monicker is that for you... ;)
:rofl:

Cock.
You're quite right you do speak a lot of cock, cretin.

BB: I don't think he would command respect from a Liebour peer never mind anyone here.

Bravo_Bravo said:
R14D said:
Not the first time that has been mentioned.

I think he lacks the respect of his peers and likes to try to impress the TA types. He is probably the sort of bloke that has been in for 15 years and wonders why he is still a fullscrew.
Yawn... bore of BB don't you have some WHTs to do? Someone somewhere appreciates you.

Bravo_Bravo said:
What was?

I'm loving the way you're still fucking crying over that mail thread you big gay bear. It's not my fault your tin of Brasso purchased in 1992 hasn't had the seal cracked yet.

Latest Threads