ARRSEers Dead Pool 2009

Considering there's a celeb dead pool kicking around here somewhere, why not have one for all arrsers? Last year was quite productive on here with a couple of suicides, one of whom was found resplendent in a basque and stockings, which complimented his tackle beautifully.

So, who's buying the farm this year? My money's on Ivy_Grad and oldgoat. The former through being used as a spunk sponge and the latter through drinking meths.

Door_Bundle said:
the latter through drinking meths.
[marq=left]THATS[/marq]
[marq=right]MY[/marq]
[marq=left]JOB[/marq]

I reckon Airfix will be found face down in a puddle with a flex round his neck and an orange in his gob, with 'I was in the army honest' and 'KevB is a tin rattling cnut' written in marker pen on his head.

DogsHadMeTea will be "disappeared" by all his enemies on the police.

Princess Jeyda will probably fake suicide to attract attention to herself.

my vote is for the Baron, he will no doubt top himself so as he can take his rightfull place as god

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
JoseyWales - Alcoholism (turps)
Scrofula - Substance abuse (mushrooms)
StabTiffy2B - High winds (found somewhere in the Mid Atlantic)
Sven - Suicide (one can but hope)

Ivy_Grad will definately kill her 'lover' in a fit of roid rage and then top herself when she realises what she's done.

Chubb or whatever her next username incarnation will be and her inbred nephew face down buggered to death wand with a dildo left protruding from their anus Flashy being the prime suspect

Hmm, i was going to say MDN, after a particularly brutal bumming session, suffering a heart attack due to the intense workout.

However, he's likely to hunt me down, if he manages to survive.

Damn, looks like i killed what could have been an amusing topic.

Bugger.

Whizzyshootingsmackandseeingstars will be found in a tomb in my back garden, after being stripped naked and fatally sodomised. Hopefully.