ARRSED

mora

War Hero
#1
oi.
 
#2
Possibly your mother?
 

mora

War Hero
#4
having fun
 
#6
Ah sh*t mora I guess your all right :eek:

Just not much need for the propaganda as most people
here would be supporters or at least sympathetic to Isreali Army :D





.........................
 
#7
The fact that mora her/himself has posted this thread does indicate that this person seems to have some rather pressing personal issues that need to be worked on/clarified.

Just a thought.

MsG
 

mora

War Hero
#9
canteen_cowboy said:
have fun where it belongs then
no one told me before about NAFFI
 
#10
Roadless said:
Ah sh*t mora I guess your all right :eek:

Just not much need for the propaganda as most people
here would be supporters or at least sympathetic to Isreali Army :D





.........................
Speak for yourself. Aside for the usual criticism of bulldozing of houses, shooting 10yr old kids on their way to school and shelling of beaches in the middle of summer, they're absolutely fcuk-all fun on the lash. A more miserable bunch of insular cnuts you will not find anywhere. They just stayed in the corner, playing pool- without knowing the rules (and it wasn't as if they knew a different set of rules- every controversy spurred a full-fledged committee meeting and much gesticulating and jabbering on in Hebrew.)

Granted the guys we ran into were IDF/AF at Rhein-Main AB, but close enough for my money.
 
#11
נווו גו אוויי טהנק יוו אנד אוטהרס יוורסלף שטוף אמברשינג סיט נון פוליטיקל ה יס טהיס מורה

Beebs

PS sorry it's arrse to elbow, mirror it, or stick it. :)
 
#12
blessed baby cakes said:
נווו גו אוויי טהנק יוו אנד אוטהרס יוורסלף שטוף אמברשינג סיט נון פוליטיקל ה יס טהיס מורה

Beebs

PS sorry it's arrse to elbow, mirror it, or stick it. :)
Which means: You are in reality Uri Geller and I claim my five beer-tokens! :D :D :D

MsG

PS Why did mora cull the original post?

PPS Beebs, who's that ginormous biddy sitting on the specially strengthened couch in your avatar?
 
#13
Bugsy7 said:
PS Why did mora cull the original post?
i was Arrsed so there is no point to take the mick
 
#14
Bugsy7 said:
PPS Beebs, who's that ginormous biddy sitting on the specially strengthened couch in your avatar?
That my dear Bugsy is, the ever present, Pentwyn's little love token to Flash. Her, in all her glory, sitting panting over his piccy....

Ah Love is a many splendor thing!

Beebs x
 
#15
blessed baby cakes

now could you translate me, what you've been said in hebrew, i got few words but couldn't comprehend it.
 
#17
Goku said:
And what is “I was Arrsed” supposed to mean?
i post this thread in NAFFI to have some fun, and was moved here :cry:
 
#18
mora said:
blessed baby cakes

now could you translate me, what you've been said in hebrew, i got few words but couldn't comprehend it.
It's the most basic form I could find Mora, I take it you do speak ivaret(sp) try this, the seventh letter, the childish meaning. Got it? General opinion so I hear.

Beebs x
 
#19
how do you know hebrew?
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top