Arrse Yellow Attic team withdraw from the Olympics

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jimmys_best_mate, Jul 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you drink BBQ lighting fluid or is it common or garden meths for you?

• Like Like x 2
  2. What a fucking alcoholic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh sorry ? I can't believe I fell for your elaborate hall of mirrors type deception . It was probably the most subtle wah I have ever experienced.

Or then again I probably just thought you were a silly old cunt ranting about fuck all

4. I was leaning more towards some sort of psychotic break.

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Is that paint dry yet?

6. Wibblers of the world unite, you,ve nothing to lose but y........wibble, wibble, wibble, wibble........................................wi..

7. Anyway, today I had at least 10 digestive biscuits. Sadly, they weren't chocolate ones.

8. Botter.

9. Sober up and then when feeling pain again, set fire to yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm amazed such a high quality thread such as Nobbeaus has crafted here has been consigned to the hole.

11. So am I. It's as if he taken a 200 pound turd and hand-sculpted it in to a finely crafted, exquisitely detailed erm, turd.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow, that's some strong medication!

13. I can't help but feel partly responsible for robbeus's obvious breakdown as a result of shooting the tyres out on his outrage bus on the Death In Police Custody thread he started.

He's obviously gone totally Tonto and needs an immediate evacuation back to Blighty at one.

Cluck cluck jibber jibber my old mans a mushroom etc etc.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

14. I'm confused. Why would he want to sculpt himself?

15. Robbeau (The wise) was last seen driving around his local Lidl store, bleach and cleaning fluids section, in Che the chariot (complete with fluffy dice and faux number plate IAM 1) He had y fronts on his head, pencils up his nostrils and was shouting "You owe me respect and gratitude".
    Store staff report that this is nothing unusual and is no cause for concern.