• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ARRSE Xmas Give Away - Win a £50 Amazon Gift Voucher

To celebrate Xmas we're running a competition to win a £50 Amazon Gift voucher. To enter simply click here and put in your details.

Competition will run until Xmas Eve which should mean the lucky person will be able to hit the January sales with their voucher.

Good luck!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
At last!!!

Finally there is a competition which most (not all) ARRSERs will be able to enter and get the answers correct!!! :)

As a caring , giving sort of Christmas gesture, I have just entered 188 randomly selected arrsers.

Because I don't know their email addresses I have generously lent them mine for this competition. I am a kind chap.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As a caring , giving sort of Christmas gesture, I have just entered 188 randomly selected arrsers.

Because I don't know their email addresses I have generously lent them mine for this competition. I am a kind chap.
Thanks for increasing the entries by your ingenious and extremely generous method.

As your generosity knows no bounds (like your modesty & humility) I have taken steps to ensure that you are not embarrassed by actually winning this competition by changing your email address to mine.

There is no need to thank me, am just showing my Christmas Spirit.

Well ladies and gentlemen, slightly later than briefed I'm pleased to announce that the winner of our Xmas give away is Oyibo but thanks to all who entered.

I'll drop him a PM and email to make sure he knows, everyone else can feel free to send him abuse/congratulations as you feel appropriate!

Latest Threads