Arrse XI V Celeb XI Cricket 13th June and 22th August 2010

Cheers YIM, are you in a position to confirm whether or not Sir Jimmy Savile will be in attendance? I have asked before but didn't get an answer.

spaz said:
Cheers YIM, are you in a position to confirm whether or not Sir Jimmy Savile will be in attendance? I have asked before but didn't get an answer.
I'm sorry, but I don't know, spaz.

I can't attend this one, but will try to be there in August.
I hope you all have a fantastic day out today !!

What a great day! Many many thanks to PRT and VH for their organisation and making it all happen, all the volunteers who pitched in, ARRSE players and supporters, the Celebs and everyone else who made it a great day out. And not forgetting the mother who I heard telling her young son: - "Stop shouting that Timmy - I know your Dad did, but he's an adult" - poor kid was only supporting his Dad's team - AAARRRRRRRRRRSE!

Celebs 172 for 3; ARRSE 166 all out. The rematch in August promises to be even better, count me in!

Excellent day and, as always, the 'after match analysis' *ahem* was great fun...

Please don't let me and SG near the bouncy castle and sumo suits next time though - I feel like I've been hit by a bus!

See you all in August... :D

x

Thanks all, I had a top time. My legs are black and blue but it was worth it, and hope I provided some entertainment scrabbling around on my arrse for much of the game. Thanks also to Ricky, for his chivalrous "Look at the stumps, not the breasts" when bowling. Are we sure he isn't an arrser?

Sorry for having to dash to catch a train, next time I will be getting the beers in.

Great stuff PRT and all who made the day happen. Am sure you'll raise even more dosh next time :)

orangesquash said:
Thanks all, I had a top time. My legs are black and blue but it was worth it, and hope I provided some entertainment scrabbling around on my arrse for much of the game. Thanks also to Ricky, for his chivalrous "Look at the stumps, not the breasts" when bowling. Are we sure he isn't an arrser?

Sorry for having to dash to catch a train, next time I will be getting the beers in.

Great stuff PRT and all who made the day happen. Am sure you'll raise even more dosh next time :)
Have you dined out on your claim to fame yet?

That ball of your's that put a West Indian batsman flat on his back?

That's the way I saw it! :D

postman_twit said:

You have a kind memory! I mean, er, yes, he didn't see it coming. Curtly Ambrose has been in touch and is after some tips, but I think I'll be too busy coaching the England squad on my days off.

Monday morning at the office, 'do anything nice at the weekend?', answer is meeting with quizzical looks. Thanks for the bat :)

Looking forward to seeing some of Gremlin's photographs of the event, as from the previews he looks a dab hand with a long lens.

orangesquash said:
You have a kind memory! I mean, er, yes, he didn't see it coming. Curtly Ambrose has been in touch and is after some tips, but I think I'll be too busy coaching the England squad on my days off.

Monday morning at the office, 'do anything nice at the weekend?', answer is meeting with quizzical looks. Thanks for the bat :)

Looking forward to seeing some of Gremlin's photographs of the event, as from the previews he looks a dab hand with a long lens.
The bat face has a good grouping from your strike marks.

It has now been autographed and is going to be known as:

'Signed by a bunch of Thespians but wielded by Orangesquash!' :D

I hope the bat raises some cash, fantastic idea of yours. More to the point, most of those strikes were from balls bowled by the signatories :)

fwuffy said:
Excellent day and, as always, the 'after match analysis' *ahem* was great fun...

Please don't let me and SG near the bouncy castle and sumo suits next time though - I feel like I've been hit by a bus!

x
Ha ha, I can't wait to see the pics of us in our sumo suits :p but never ever ever ever again will I man the bouncy castle .... I'd much rather be on toilet cleaning duty.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Soldier_Girl said:
fwuffy said:

x
Ha ha, I can't wait to see the pics of us in our sumo suits :p but never ever ever ever again will I man the bouncy castle .... I'd much rather be on toilet cleaning duty.

Aha Be carefull what you wish for SG ,You and Minty in the pavillion Changing rooms !!

Pararegtom said:
Soldier_Girl said:
fwuffy said:

x

Aha Be carefull what you wish for SG ,You and Minty in the pavillion Changing rooms !!
I'm scared .... I truly am :(

orangesquash said:
postman_twit said:

I have pictures of both of the above incidents, ie both the batsman taking a dive, and OS on her bum; I could swear that she is saying something that rhymes with 'pit', but my lip reading isn't up to speed at the moment.

I'll put some low res teasers up later today, full gallery will appear as advised.

If anyone has any Persec issues please PM me to let me know, but I won't be attributing names to the pics anyway. The teasers shouldn't have any issues in that regard!

After my Air Sayshells experience for the last day or so, I am pleased to confirm I am the proud possessor of a pink Holidays4Heroes* shirt a la the last cricket match.

I can confirm that I am ready to shuffle my 20 pees anytime in August - unless it's my birthday weekend- duh, and will bring my willing and helpful volunteer (kicking and screaming if needs).

Let's go!!!!!!

*My shirt went down a treat at the H4H thing. You all know my feelings on the £90K thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zimchaz The NAAFI Bar 1
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 31
VanHelsing Charities and Welfare 20