ARRSE, where has it gone ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by armourer, Jun 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where has the ARRSE I know and love gone ?

Am I the only one to think that the ARRSE here and now is...well...not ARRSE anymore ? :cry:

2. Dunno mate. I'm a relative newbie but I'll post so this gets back to the top of the list.

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So, you love arrse - do you think you are on the correct website. Perhaps you should 'look up' the Village People. :lol:

4. Don't get me on this one again. The Village Lairdx's.
    :twisted:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll lend you the wig Auld yin :wink:

5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

What's up then armourer? You can even have the old theme if you want although it's called cpgnuke.

6. Auld-Yin

Man is that scary. These should be posted on every tree, lamp post, and public building in Iraq and 'Ghan - that would stop all trouble!

While I don't normally like skinny birds - does the above mean Mrs Lairdx is now available for real men?

7. Auld-Yin

All you need now Lairdx is a Mike Jackson one (again I will let you choose which one!)(or both)

8. Whats changed about it that you don't like?

9. People can spell now.

10. Brilliant, Lairdx! For a terrible moment I thought you'd changed direction and gone off with No.1 in your list, but all seems to be weel now.

11. Auld-Yin

I don't think I have seen anyone spell now incorrectly. However I will bow to your greater knowledge and experience. :wink:

12. Now is frequently spelt incorrectly. It's N O W.....not I N C O R R E C T L Y.

13. Auld-Yin

When?

14. When's not NOW or INCORRECTLY its just ...When, logic dictates that now is NOW and when is when and not now or incorrectly!!

15. So WHEN is NOW spelt INCORRECTLY? Prehaps its just a new variation on olde English slang. Also if NOW is being used in the past context then surely NOW is actually THEN..Stands to reason that NOW+THEN= NOT SO FREQUENTLY????? (And to think that i thought my GCSE maths and english were going to be wasted)!!!