ARRSE, where has it gone ?

Where has the ARRSE I know and love gone ?

Am I the only one to think that the ARRSE here and now is...well...not ARRSE anymore ? :cry:

Dunno mate. I'm a relative newbie but I'll post so this gets back to the top of the list.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
armourer said:
Where has the ARRSE I know and love gone ?

:cry:
So, you love arrse - do you think you are on the correct website. Perhaps you should 'look up' the Village People. :lol:

Don't get me on this one again. The Village Lairdx's.
:twisted:

I'll lend you the wig Auld yin :wink:

What's up then armourer? You can even have the old theme if you want although it's called cpgnuke.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Lairdx said:
Don't get me on this one again. The Village Lairdx's.
:twisted:

I'll lend you the wig Auld yin :wink:
Man is that scary. These should be posted on every tree, lamp post, and public building in Iraq and 'Ghan - that would stop all trouble!

While I don't normally like skinny birds - does the above mean Mrs Lairdx is now available for real men?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All you need now Lairdx is a Mike Jackson one (again I will let you choose which one!)(or both)

Whats changed about it that you don't like?

Brilliant, Lairdx! For a terrible moment I thought you'd changed direction and gone off with No.1 in your list, but all seems to be weel now.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Biscuits_AB said:
People can spell now.
I don't think I have seen anyone spell now incorrectly. However I will bow to your greater knowledge and experience. :wink:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Biscuits_AB said:
Now is frequently spelt incorrectly. It's N O W.....not I N C O R R E C T L Y.
When?

So WHEN is NOW spelt INCORRECTLY? Prehaps its just a new variation on olde English slang. Also if NOW is being used in the past context then surely NOW is actually THEN..Stands to reason that NOW+THEN= NOT SO FREQUENTLY????? (And to think that i thought my GCSE maths and english were going to be wasted)!!!