• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ARRSE, where has it gone ?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
armourer said:
Where has the ARRSE I know and love gone ?

:cry:
So, you love arrse - do you think you are on the correct website. Perhaps you should 'look up' the Village People. :lol:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Lairdx said:
Don't get me on this one again. The Village Lairdx's.
:twisted:

I'll lend you the wig Auld yin :wink:
Man is that scary. These should be posted on every tree, lamp post, and public building in Iraq and 'Ghan - that would stop all trouble!

While I don't normally like skinny birds - does the above mean Mrs Lairdx is now available for real men?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All you need now Lairdx is a Mike Jackson one (again I will let you choose which one!)(or both)

So WHEN is NOW spelt INCORRECTLY? Prehaps its just a new variation on olde English slang. Also if NOW is being used in the past context then surely NOW is actually THEN..Stands to reason that NOW+THEN= NOT SO FREQUENTLY????? (And to think that i thought my GCSE maths and english were going to be wasted)!!!

Latest Threads