Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrse up Football Fantasy League 2020/21

GW 10. It looks like non of the big knob strikers pulled last week, Kane, Son, Vardy, Salad, Culvert Lemon, Rashface, all were noticeable by their absence on the score sheet. Mighty Blighty on the other hand did score a nice week high 65, The IRON steamed his way up to 2nd, and Ethel snatched the 6 week average.
Errr, what else.....? Oh Yeah, Dizzee is still in the lead. :)
1606842692753.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON@Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @Faithful_6th @Dark_Nit @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Faded@Nobbygas @no f in beer @jambosun @06FA56Paderborn @Dizzee367 @Don Carlo

This is a bad season for the Squeaker. I just can't get a consistently performing combination together. I swear that figuring a decent defence selection is harder than ever this season!

This is a bad season for the Squeaker. I just can't get a consistently performing combination together. I swear that figuring a decent defence selection is harder than ever this season!
I feel the same way tbh, put a sub in the team they get dropped, stick with a player they get dropped, transfer in they get dropped, transfer out they score two. It's madness I tells thee.

Nobbygas

Old-Salt
It doesn't help when you make your one transfer, and then something like Covid causes the Villa v Newcastle game to be postponed, leaving some gaps in the team ! Gggrrrrr.

It doesn't help when you make your one transfer, and then something like Covid causes the Villa v Newcastle game to be postponed, leaving some gaps in the team ! Gggrrrrr.
Same here, I have 1 sub for the bench even after my transfer but I cannot afford to go minus transfer points yet.

13th - not awful and there is a way to go yet.

Why does my 'behind leader' number show -18 when I am only 13 behind? (Div 2)

StrikerLight

Old-Salt
13th - not awful and there is a way to go yet.

Why does my 'behind leader' number show -18 when I am only 13 behind? (Div 2)
It's because you're 18 behind TOP 10 rather than 13 behind me. Hoping to drag myself back into Div 1 this week!

GW 11. Wow what a week! Dizzee holds on to the lead over The Iron by 14, 9 of the top ten scored over 70, the top 5 scored over 80, the high was a 94 by Lions Mane followed by a 92 by Jambosun, the overall average was a huge 66.1, while Ethel's 6 week average is a very decent 70.
1607430477908.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON@Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @Faithful_6th @Dark_Nit @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Faded@Nobbygas @no f in beer @jambosun @06FA56Paderborn @Dizzee367 @Don Carlo @StrikerLight

Last edited:

jambosun

Old-Salt
That was the first decent week I've had. Like the rest of the league, its really difficult to find form. I've ended up with a team of players that bears very little reflection of what I started with.

That was the first decent week I've had. Like the rest of the league, its really difficult to find form. I've ended up with a team of players that bears very little reflection of what I started with.
Hang in there, less than a month to the 2nd transfer wildcard.

GW 12. Dizzee leads by 16 over Ethel and Ball Kicker, Drazyl got the high of 78, Ethel still holds the best last six week average, and our league average dropped to 53%.
HEADS UP.
GW 13 STARTS TOMORROW. TUES 15th DECEMBER. Matches are Tue, Wed, Thursday the 17th then GW 14 starts on Saturday the 19th.
1607944434538.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON@Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @Faithful_6th @Dark_Nit @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Faded@Nobbygas @no f in beer @jambosun @06FA56Paderborn @Dizzee367 @Don Carlo @StrikerLight

GW 14. Dizzee's sweet 95 helped to maintain the lead by 23 over Ethel while both share the 6 week average of 68. Up the Wolves who scored a whopping 98 for the high score will also be buying me a pint of Killkenny this afto after Burnley hammered Wolves 2:1 yesterday. Our league average was an excellent 63.
For a bit of fun I have added a projected end of season score, it remains to be seen how accurate this will be.
GW 15 starts this Saturday 26th, and GW 16 starts on Monday the 28th.
1608640034351.png

Latest Threads