Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrse up Football Fantasy League 2020/21

Clawing it back, even though I'm now down to 3 defenders for November and having doubts about Mane (any LFC player really).

Nobbygas

Old-Salt
I suffered a bit this week. I've now dumped Timo Werner. I had high hopes of him scoring a few points, but I didn't really expect him to score just a few points. He's not worth the money. Odds are now he'll score a hat-trick next game.

I suffered a bit this week. I've now dumped Timo Werner. I had high hopes of him scoring a few points, but I didn't really expect him to score just a few points. He's not worth the money. Odds are now he'll score a hat-trick next game.
I'd perhaps have held on another week as they are playing Burnley.

jambosun

Old-Salt
Son and Kane are basically my go to C/VC (on rotation) of late. Spurs being the only ones reliably performing against teams that should be sure wins.
Yep, me too although only for the last couple of weeks hence my lowly position. Already used the first wildcard because my initial selections turned out to be donkeys. This year is going to be really unpredictable; every team can seemingly verge between shit or brilliant from week to week.

I was obviously a one hit wonder!

Although I could start my own handicapping system, as whoever I pick is guaranteed to get injured or sent off it would appear.

Anyone want someone’s team nobbling, send their name on the back of a £20 note to Beaver Towers :-D

GW 7. Dizzee grabs the high GW score and climbs back into the lead over Ball Kicker, the weeks average was a weak 54.
1604410593850.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON@Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @Faithful_6th @Dark_Nit @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Faded@Nobbygas @no f in beer @jambosun @06FA56Paderborn @Dizzee367 @Don Carlo

Nobbygas

Old-Salt
Can I just point out that the team that currently sits on top of our league has a kit that can only be described as a crime against humanity. Is a points deduction called for?

GW8. Dizzy maintains a 14 point lead over Forest Fire who also claims the 6 week average high. Big Wad scored a sweet 84 for the weeks high, btw I've added little arrows to give everyone an idea of the trends, static, up, or down, my shitty 45 for example got stamped by a bright red 'loser' arrow.
GW9 Deadline Saturday 21st. Nov.
1604925701293.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON@Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @Faithful_6th @Dark_Nit @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Faded@Nobbygas @no f in beer @jambosun @06FA56Paderborn @Dizzee367 @Don Carlo

GW9.
Look what we have here, Dizzee getting pegged up the Arrse by Ball Kicker and grasping on to the lead by 1 point. Mighty Blighty banged in the week high of 84, Forest Fire holds the past 6 week average, and the overall average was a decent 59.8.
GW 10 deadline is this Friday.
1606229108736.png

USER=3539]@Ethel_the_Aardvark[/USER] @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON@Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @Faithful_6th @Dark_Nit @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Faded@Nobbygas @no f in beer @jambosun @06FA56Paderborn @Dizzee367 @Don Carlo

Latest Threads