Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrse up Football Fantasy League 2020/21

GW3. Dizzee takes over the lead from the IRON who was hard pressed in picking a decent team (as were the top 4 tbh). Lions Mane grabbed the high score with a 72 which was pretty good considering the overall average was a measly 45.2. The next deadline is this Saturday morning Oct 3rd to wildcard or not to Wildcard is the question.
1601375977589.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON@Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @Faithful_6th @Dark_Nit @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Faded@Nobbygas @no f in beer @jambosun @06FA56Paderborn @Dizzee367 @Don Carlo

Shocking start. Another season where, I suspect, the usual expectations and order of things gets turned on its head. I'm enjoying watching Leeds so far!

GW 4. The IRON leads by 7 over my gloating wife Sande and Dizzee, Nobbygas had the high with a sweet 78 and Mighty Blighty fielded a 15 point dumpster team to nail down the low score. The average score of 42.2 is still way below normal but unsurprising due to the many injuries and squad changes going on these days. But then again who expected Liverpool and Man U getting whupped. Not me!

The FPL also appear (to my biased mind) to be slapping red tags on injured players a bit more than usual, Spurs Son' for example was tagged red but somehow managed 2 assists and 2 goals against Man Utd. Putting it this way I dumped Son' and another red tag costing me -4 points and also lost me 16 points from the GW score. Red tags should be reserved for a 100% not playing and not a maybe or maybe not. Rant over.

1601900647190.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON@Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @Faithful_6th @Dark_Nit @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Faded@Nobbygas @no f in beer @jambosun @06FA56Paderborn @Dizzee367 @Don Carlo

Attachments

• 1601900389311.png
    1601900389311.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 2
GW 4. The IRON leads by 7 over my gloating wife Sande and Dizzee, Nobbygas had the high with a sweet 78 and Mighty Blighty fielded a 15 point dumpster team to nail down the low score. The average score of 42.2 is still way below normal but unsurprising due to the many injuries and squad changes going on these days. But then again who expected Liverpool and Man U getting whupped. Not me!

The FPL also appear (to my biased mind) to be slapping red tags on injured players a bit more than usual, Spurs Son' for example was tagged red but somehow managed 2 assists and 2 goals against Man Utd. Putting it this way I dumped Son' and another red tag costing me -4 points and also lost me 16 points from the GW score. Red tags should be reserved for a 100% not playing and not a maybe or maybe not. Rant over.

View attachment 509820

Nothing to see here, move along please.

Absolute shocker.

Gone from one of the top scores to the crappest score ever in the space of a week.

Seriously considering using the wildcard after the break and starting again!

Oh well, only 5 of my squad are injured and have little chance of playing in the next couple of weeks, need to do some careful transfers to avoid dropping even further down the table.

Maybe a couple of free transfers, followed by a wildcard then another couple of free and I might be able to bring some stability.

VVD out, Alisson out , Zaha yellow but playing and Holden a yellow too.

Utter disaster of a week. I hope Pickford's testicles are gnawed upon by hungry Capybaras.

Oh well, only 5 of my squad are injured and have little chance of playing in the next couple of weeks, need to do some careful transfers to avoid dropping even further down the table.

Maybe a couple of free transfers, followed by a wildcard then another couple of free and I might be able to bring some stability.
VVD out, Alisson out , Zaha yellow but playing and Holden a yellow too.

Utter disaster of a week. I hope Pickford's testicles are gnawed upon by hungry Capybaras.
A weird week for sure, actually a weird season so far tbh. I'm not certain a wildcard is an option, apart from the big guns not many players seem to be nailed down for a regular team spot yet.

Well, well, well, somehow the wife who I know didn't even look at her team for two weeks manages to scoop a 75 and gain top spot, the mind boggles. Serial killer stabbed his way up the table with the high of 94 and with a bunch of scores in the 60,s 70,s & 80,s the average climbed up to 61 which is pretty decent.
1603186559638.png