• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Arrse Up Face Down Fantasy Premier League 2018 / 19

An average scoring week I think, the teams who were supposed to win did, players who are supposed to score did, but who would have thought that Man Utd v Wolves & West Ham v Chelsea would both end up draws. As for the Arrse League, Martin Baker is clinging to top spot with a 14 point lead over Mighty Blighty and 19 players are still less than 100 points back, this may sound like a lot but at this early stage of the season a good week score can change the table immensely. For those in the 21 - 32 spots you are not that far behind either but using the 1st Transfer wildcard is a maybe option to get back on track - so don't give up.
1537790778896.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @rockape623 @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @heidtheba @Faithful_6th @Goatman @pombsen-armchair-warrior @Dark_Nit @CAARPS @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Rod924
@Faded @don't tell him pike @The_Snail (views 2,175)

An average scoring week I think, the teams who were supposed to win did, players who are supposed to score did, but who would have thought that Man Utd v Wolves & West Ham v Chelsea would both end up draws. As for the Arrse League, Martin Baker is clinging to top spot with a 14 point lead over Mighty Blighty and 19 players are still less than 100 points back, this may sound like a lot but at this early stage of the season a good week score can change the table immensely. For those in the 21 - 32 spots you are not that far behind either but using the 1st Transfer wildcard is a maybe option to get back on track - so don't give up.
View attachment 354358

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @rockape623 @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @heidtheba @Faithful_6th @Goatman @pombsen-armchair-warrior @Dark_Nit @CAARPS @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Rod924
@Faded @don't tell him pike @The_Snail (views 2,175)
I think I'm going to have to get @Mighty_Blighty to have a little look at my team. It appears to be shit.

I think I'm going to have to get @Mighty_Blighty to have a little look at my team. It appears to be shit.
That might be a good idea Slugs I was going to suggest that in a PM to you later. It didn't help that you left 3 RED names on your team though :)

Appearances can be deceptive,maybe not in this case though.
I've tinkered with my team, and will continue to do so as I think that's half the fun.
Me too, sometimes I fanny about with it too much though then forget what my original team was and end up getting bit on the Arrse.

That might be a good idea Slugs I was going to suggest that in a PM to you later. It didn't help that you left 3 RED names on your team though :)
I've got a really good excuse for it though. Apart from not knowing what the f*ck I'm doing. Everything is on my laptop at home and I in't there.

I'll sort something out. Be reet.

I've got a really good excuse for it though. Apart from not knowing what the f*ck I'm doing. Everything is on my laptop at home and I in't there.

I'll sort something out. Be reet.
Excuse accepted - Show Parade Tuesday 8am Oct 2nd shirt tail order showing good team & score :)

Just had to use my free hit, when I realised I have 3 Liverpool and 3 Man city players in my starting 11 - not good as they are playing each other!

Temporarily got rid of the red half as I think Citeh will beat them, even though they are at Anfield. Sorry @BossHogg @The_Snail !

MB

Well I am a jonah when it comes to things like this!

I could bet on Man City to beat Aldershot Town, and they'd lose!
I'll ping you my password on the fighty side. You'd better get me up the ladder, Mr Hammers.

I'll ping you my password on the fighty side. You'd better get me up the ladder, Mr Hammers.
I'd wait to see how he does this weekend, the mighty blighty has just dumped 1/2 of his team based on ONE match :)

I'd wait to see how he does this weekend, the mighty blighty has just dumped 1/2 of his team based on ONE match :)
I have faith in him. He's a Beaver.

Game Week 7 in the books finds Martin Baker still in the lead by 23 points, The IRON grabbed the top high score spot with a huge 72 followed by a lot of great scores in the 60's & 50's. On the other end, It's embarrassing to see a red score in the top 10 - I would hate to be that tosser, but it's also nice to see Sluggy climbing off the bottom to go sit on top of the two other girls
1538498666153.png

@Faded @don't tell him pike @The_Snail (views 2,485)

What a week, no Kane, No Aguero, no Salah goals and although we have two top scorers with 81 Sluggy made a run at the title with a magnificent 80 which deserves an honorary mention. Who convinced slugs to use a transfer wildcard and completely revamp her team we'll never know (MB) but it was well played.
1539004323072.png

@Faded @don't tell him pike @The_Snail (views 2,533)