Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Arrse Up Face Down Fantasy Premier League 2018 / 19

The new (Regular & Head to Head) Premier Fantasy leagues are now open for business.

No dosh required, After you have your team there's not much thinking beyond making a transfer or 2 before each game week.

Register on the Official Fantasy Premier League 1st, pick a team (If your not sure use 'auto pick), any or all of these players can be changed BEFORE the deadline next week Sat 11th. After that you only get ONE FREE transfer per week or buy an extra one for a loss of 4 points.

The trick is getting two good goalies, 2 or 3 good midfielders 2 good forwards and buying cheaper guys to fill the rest and sit on the bench all within the 100 million cap. A list of the top scorers is provided in the transfer page.

I will try and post updates when I get a chance to show the score leader board and you can bitch to other players about how shitty your team did that week.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away, but don't forget I'm on a different time zone

Codes and links below.
After picking your team you can use these links and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game:

1) Regular Game Week: Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.
2) Head to Head: Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.

You shouldn't need the league codes, but just in case here they are: 650561-143157.
650561-143107.

Last edited:
Last year we had a slight problem with persec which entailed switching out real names for made up ones on the Game Week updates I intend to post over the season. The names were just a guess on my part so If you join the leagues could you just drop a post in here with your team name.

Cheers chaps.

You can use these links and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game:

Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.
Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.

You shouldn't need the league codes, but just in case here they are: 650561-143157.
650561-143107.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...y-premier-league-2018-19.282659/#post-8690829

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @rockape623 @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @heidtheba @Faithful_6th @Goatman @pombsen-armchair-warrior @Dark_Nit @CAARPS @gaijin @Chalky101

Last edited:
As an novice team captain i will pick THE_IRON this year...can one of you jolly fellows show me the ropes and give me a few tips please :)

As an novice team captain i will pick THE_IRON this year...can one of you jolly fellows show me the ropes and give me a few tips please :)
Grab three £12 - £14 million forwards, two £11 million midfielders and eleven £3 million bench warmers and your odds on favourite to win already. DO IT !!! :)

Only 10 players in so far.. somehow The Iron ended up in 1st place which may be the only time this season he will be :)

1532718567133.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @rockape623 @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @heidtheba @Faithful_6th @Goatman @pombsen-armchair-warrior @Dark_Nit @CAARPS @gaijin @Chalky101

Hi all,
looking forward to kick off. There should be another 2 regulars joining both leagues soon as I've sent them the codes....the more the merrier.
Good luck everyone.

Hi all,
looking forward to kick off. There should be another 2 regulars joining both leagues soon as I've sent them the codes....the more the merrier.
Good luck everyone.
Good news GC we do need a few more, I got a PM from a Big Name manager last night who's willing to join up and is someone who will add a bit of fun to the league as well.