Arrse up Face Down Fantasy Footy League 22-2023

I don't see the four time Champion THE IRON's team yet, so everybody keep stumm and hopefully we can all get a chance to win.
EMHeadacheTea.jpg

@CAARPS @Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @Faithful_6th @Dark_Nit @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @TheBeardofMoses @Faded @Nobbygas @no f in beer @jambosun @06FA56Paderborn @gaijin @UKAviationGroup @SchmitHappenz

I may have just sneaked a team in there, any tips on selecting my teams guys :)

I will be in, I just haven't got around to it yet :)
Think there on about putting us two in the Old and Bold All star league mate...too many youngsters around now it might have to be a bit of old school elbows and under handed tactics......

I may have just sneaked a team in there, any tips on selecting my teams guys :)
Select heavily from Fulham, Forest, Leeds and Everton and you'll be fine.

The League as of Today.

Clarification needed for the teams in RED before GW3, Arrse member names or ya get the boot! If they are friends of any of you chaps just give me the heads up.

1659712252681.png

Who knew?

The deadline is up, however.......

If you failed to register a Fantasy Premier League team ahead of the Gameweek 1 deadline, all is not lost. In fact, you could now have an advantage over your FPL mini-league rivals.

While fellow managers will have second-guessed Premier League managers’ opening-weekend line-ups, hoping to identify that budget breakthrough defender or the stellar summer signing who hits the ground running, you can register a squad now and enjoy the following benefits:

1. Unlimited free transfers before the Gameweek 2 deadline of 11:00 BST on Saturday 13 August. So while your peers will be using their free transfers, taking points hits or even using their Wildcard (!), you’ll have a fresh-looking team with all your chips intact.
  2. Build your squad using the £100m budget with players who a) are confirmed starters in Premier League matches, b) score the most FPL points in Gameweek 1, and c) receive the bonus points.
  3. If you opt to fill your squad exclusively with the highest FPL points-scorers from the Gameweek 1 matches, it’s likely you’ll benefit from price rises before the Gameweek 2 deadline. With a little bit more money in the bank, that extra £0.5m could prove invaluable.
  4. Teams such as West Ham United embark on a favourable run of matches from Gameweek 2, taking on Nottingham Forest, Brighton & Hove Albion and Aston Villa. Moving for the likes of Jarrod Bowen (£8.5m) and Michail Antonio (£7.5m) could provide you with an advantage over your rivals.
  5. Establish if there are players who are playing out of position, e.g. a defender playing in a more advanced attacking midfield position. Consider signing them up for increased points potential at both ends of the pitch.
  6. You can still join all the mini-leagues that started scoring points in Gameweek 1. You’ll quickly make up lost ground. You can also invite friends and colleagues to join a league that starts scoring in Gameweek 2. A win-win situation!
So, start tinkering with your squad now!

BTW, for those ex-pats like me (and the cheap twats - like me) who don't want to pay FUBO for the games......
1659721671724.png

Last edited:
This team you sneaked in, what was the name of it, or are you keeping that a secret until GW 37 when you are sitting up top to switch it to The IRON ?

View attachment 683254
I see you now, your team didn't show up until after the deadline.
PlayersTeamArrse League Name
1( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆)╭∩╮Dizzee 367
2Benchwarmers UtdStriker Light
3Bombay SapphiresForest Fire
4canunitedIndianArmy
5Chalkys ChumpsChalkys Chumps
6Dribbling LipsSpanks
7Ethel Aardvark UtdEthel Aardvark
Hardington Harriers​
Elliott Perrin​
9Lantau Rovers 4th XIGajiin
10Mac FCCAARPS
11Meyers MuppetsFaithful 6th
12Offenbach CloggersNobbygas
Ryer in the Catch​
Nikita Smolianinov​
14SCHMIT UNITEDShmitHappens
15Schoolboy Error Utd06FA56Paderborn
16slightly athleticNo f in Beer
17Tart of Midlothian*Jambosun
The Toon Crier FC​
Steve Parker​
19Unseen Academicals*Grim Squeaker
20THE IRONTHE IRON

This team you sneaked in, what was the name of it, or are you keeping that a secret until GW 37 when you are sitting up top to switch it to The IRON ?

View attachment 683254
My team will be somewhere near the top of the league table mate....I know you don't go up that end too often

My team will be somewhere near the top of the league table mate....I know you don't go up that end too often
I know its only half time

But I told you to recruit from Fulham ;)

Nobbygas

Old-Salt
Blimey, I got an e-mail from the Fantasy Football head shed and apparently my name of 'Nobbygas' is offensive and I have to change it! What sort of butt **** world is this we live in?