Arrse up Face Down Fantasy Footy League 21/22

Given I only came 12th I could be in danger of relegation if it’s only 10.

Thanks @Spanks for running it all again good job well done, boots fit, Mail getting through.

Will be back next year if I may only way is up.

Nobbygas

Old-Salt
I am getting a new manager. The one this season just finished kept forgetting to set the team up before the weekly deadline! I think the old fart is suffering with dementia.............

I am getting a new manager. The one this season just finished kept forgetting to set the team up before the weekly deadline! I think the old fart is suffering with dementia.............
We could just swap managers as mine was much the same in forgetting to pick a team, wouldn’t call him an old fart though.

Couldn’t do any worse just swapping managers and might be quite amusing.

I suffered (as do others) from transferring in players who immediately got benched , got injured, got sent off, or scored an own goal! Basically a complete waste of time in many cases.

Triple Cap. Kane (C) - did sweet FA. Son (V) - scores a hat trick.
Bench Boost played during a double game week - every fcukking one of them played ONE fcukking match.
Free Hit - WOW - used on the last game week.

We could just swap managers as mine was much the same in forgetting to pick a team, wouldn’t call him an old fart though.

Couldn’t do any worse just swapping managers and might be quite amusing.

Swapping passwords and managers would work so well. -

everybody in last place separated by 3 points :)

Fifth, my best for years :) Well done Dizzy and thanks to Spanks for all the effort. See you all next season.