Arrse up Face Down Fantasy Footy League 21/22

If the captain doesn't play (Salah obv) does the Vice get double points?
Yes

However if neither your Captain or vice captain plays on a double game week ARRSE rules say you have to be whipped with a wet lettuce by the champion that year ....SPANKS can you check what paragraph that rules in please??

A decent week for team gaijin - firmly eyeing a top 10 finish for the season...

GW-37.

Well chaps, we are down to the last game week of the season with Dizzee holding on to the top spot above Nobby, Striker, and the IRON who are all within 50 points of the lead.

Good luck to everyone.......

1653056266584.png

Nobbygas

Old-Salt
I'd be delighted to hold onto 2nd, but I don't think I will. My manager screwed up the team selection last week. At the start of the season my target was a finish in the top ten, so I'm pretty content though.

GW-38. THE END.

Dizzee 367 snatched the high score of 74 and in doing so held onto the lead over Striker the IRON, and Nobby to claim the 2022 title. In fact the top four remain the same in both the overall and trimmed Arrse League so well done lads and thanks to everyone else that joined in this year.

1653303115413.png

@CAARPS @Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @Faithful_6th @Dark_Nit @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @TheBeardofMoses @Faded @Nobbygas @no f in beer @jambosun @06FA56Paderborn @gaijin

As for the Premier League Table Manchester City and Liverpool fought it out to the end with Man City making a 3 goal comeback to claim the title. At the bottom Burnley (my back home team) fcukked up royally and dropped down to the Championship league again.
1653304317013.png

Nobbygas

Old-Salt
Congratulations Dizzy. Late in the season you came from behind like a......well, like a true Blue Oyster veteran :)
I suffered with the wildcards. My double-captain week (double game week) yielded -2 points, and my triple-captain (double game week) only got me 9 points, so an overall score of just 7 points from those two wildcards. That cost me in the end. My consolation is that I won the head-to-head league.

Never mind. I'm really happy with fourth place and it's onto next season

Adapt, improvise and overcome!

Congratulations Dizzy. Late in the season you came from behind like a......well, like a true Blue Oyster veteran :)
I suffered with the wildcards. My double-captain week (double game week) yielded -2 points, and my triple-captain (double game week) only got me 9 points, so an overall score of just 7 points from those two wildcards. That cost me in the end. My consolation is that I won the head-to-head league.

Never mind. I'm really happy with fourth place and it's onto next season

Adapt, improvise and overcome!
4th and 58 points behind the winner is an excellent season.

Congrats on the Head to Head win.

Congrats Dizzee

1 and 10 look very similar so let's just call it honours shared to avoid any confusion.

jambosun

Old-Salt
Cheers Spanks for all your efforts and congratulations to Dizzee. I knew early on I was not going to be a serious contender and that I wouldn't be getting to wear the crown again this year. That said I am delighted to make the top 10. I need to learn to stick to my guns and stop messing with team selection.

Latest Threads