Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

ARRSE under attack from Hasbro the Evil Toy People

PartTimePongo said:
Maybe a new logo designed around female butts in CS95 trousers?

Oh wait ... :(

Something along the lines of this ?

assy.gif

Good CO said:
Good point about the t-shirts. I have until the 20th to comply so if you want a t-shirt get it now! They will indeed be worth a fortune as collectors items within a few hundred years

Is that what they've told you? Cheeky buggers. They sound like the Borg!

arfah said:
So Mr P.H. vs Arrse Spud Soldier... but which one's best ? There's only one way to find out. FIGHT !

Or just come up with a new logo.

Quick, someone ring Harry Enfield... :wink:

Still, wonder which little turd came across it, and thought about it.

Honestly, if I ever saw a Mr PH dressed up like the ARRSE logo, then I'd be faintly worried...

I think we should have a sending off party for Mr 'Looks nothing like the Hasbro thing'. He has served us well!! Oh, does that mean I have to destroy my pin badge?!

jack-daniels said:
I think we should have a sending off party for Mr 'Looks nothing like the Hasbro thing'. He has served us well!! Oh, does that mean I have to destroy my pin badge?!

They'll get my badge when they prise it from my cold dead hands......

Considering the content of the site, hasbro will not agree to the use of the logo in a formal manner and I would be extremely surprised if they choose to ignore it.

This has been a long time coming, and the best thing to do is set up a competition for a new logo. The prize is the first of the new logo mugs.