Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

ARRSE under attack from Hasbro the Evil Toy People

So Mr P.H. vs Arrse Spud Soldier... but which one's best ? There's only one way to find out. FIGHT !

Or just come up with a new logo.

vampireuk said:
How about a mass contact to the pr department listing all the charity work done supporting soldiers, surely if they get a few hundred emails hightlighting how stupid it is to worry about a potato with a pint they will use some common sense?

I'll give them a call first

Arrse has actually increased sales of Mr/Mrs PH. I admit I can only prove that it was a small increase in sales as my daughter saw the ARRSE logo on my laptop and when she saw Mr PH in Tescos she asked if she could have one as 'it's on Daddy's computer'. She has also had the mermaid PH set too. OK it is hardly recession busting sales increase but they should be grateful..

Harrumph Harrumph (rustles newspaper)

Hold on a moment, I've just sussed out what is going on.. Hasbro are not evil at all (lets face it GCO would hardly call them evil when he wants them onside) This is all a cunning plan to get us to buy up all the arrse logo encrusted items left on the shelves.
GCO tells us we can't use the logo and while he is 'fighting' the evil mega corporation someone will suggest that we buy up all the mugs and t-shirts before remaining stocks have to be destroyed. In a little while we'll even have someone 'discover' a few items left and we'll be able to bid for them. GCO retires to the south of France on the proceeds!

(The above is not based on any evidence whatsoever and is purely supposition, It is also what I would do if I could)

Surely one of hasbros concerns is the association with Mr Potato Head and the content of the site, which today includes a thread called "The Little Slut" and my personal highlight of this morning, someone posting a link to a pirate torrent of a banned game called rapeplay.

Of course the easiest solution would be, make a new logo, something original. But then that kind of sloppy, rational thinking will get me nowhere on this site.

I've been afraid of making this suggestion as I feel it would be a bit too heavy handed. Perhaps we should send MDN around for a family dinner with the CEO and his family.

I just asked the wife what she thought - showed her both PH's and she said "well, I suppose they could be relatives", although I must admit the connection never occurred to me previously. I think a soft approach, phone call, nice letter would be the 1st steps to take.