Arrse trf

Do you not think the boy scouts brigade that was once the British Army with it's many trf already in existance, has enough without creating more ourselves?

Christ OUR trf has just grown in size and now looks like a LZ Patch and we hardly ever wear MTP-PCS

TRF????

Rodney2q

Because I don't want to look like a complete tool?
Please tell me you know what a TRF is.
To be fair,there are a few choices.........

TRF may refer to:
The Rugby Forum, an online forum dedicated to Rugby union and Rugby league.
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
Sandefjord Airport, Torp, its IATA airport code, located near Oslo, Norway
Texas Renaissance Festival
Tactical Recognition Flash
Tandem Repeat Finder, bioinformatics software to find tandem repeats
Terminal Restriction Fragment (TRF) southern blot, the most widely used measurement technique for telomere length
The Revival Fellowship, a Christian Pentecostal denomination based in Australia
Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation, racehorse rescue organization
Thyrotropin-releasing hormone (or factor), a peptide hormone secreted by the hypothalamus
TRF (band), a J-pop group
The Royal Forums, a message board on World Royalty.
Tribunal Regional Federal, Brazilian Federal appellate courts
Tropical Rainforest
Tuned radio frequency receiver
PReS Text Reference Files
Trail Riders Fellowship, a UK organization conserving green lane public rights of way
The Reinvestment Fund, a Philadelphia-based community development financial institution

Please tell me you know what a TRF is.
Ummm...you have got me worried now. Should I know? Have I forgotten? Did I even know it in the first place?

FFS! I can remember what a TUAAm is. I'm fine with TRFA, TAMs and TOT. I can even remember that the technical name for a power pylon is "Self Supporting Steel Lattice Transmission Tower".

I just struggle to sometimes remember what I had for breakfast...

Tactically Randomly Forgotten????

Go on, put me out of my misery...you know you want to

:)

Rodney2q

Ummm...you have got me worried now. Should I know? Have I forgotten? Did I even know it in the first place?

FFS! I can remember what a TUAAm is. I'm fine with TRFA, TAMs and TOT. I can even remember that the technical name for a power pylon is "Self Supporting Steel Lattice Transmission Tower".

I just struggle to sometimes remember what I had for breakfast...

Tactically Randomly Forgotten????

Go on, put me out of my misery...you know you want to

:)

Rodney2q
Issa TLA innit, you'll be telling me you don't know what a PIP is next.

Aye those TLA's can get confusing.However I have very helpfully provided a list above which has the correct answer carefully concealed within it.
We can play a game if you like? You have ten minutes to find it,and remember not to ask any grown ups for help,as that is cheating,and we all know that cheating is a sin.
Ready steady go.........!