ARRSE Travian

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Axeman, May 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys, It seems everyone has gone and buggered off from speed.

I haven't been able to get back into the forum after frying my hard drive, can anyone send me a link to the forum and get me back on board.

Cheers

PM me for travian username

2. We are still playing the speed server, but server 5 as well. Sign up for the new speed server game starts tomorrow with the server beginning on Friday 16th May. Sorry, don't have the link though.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That's NOT the new speed server - it's a multinational speed server. We are all gearing up for a break from the UKx speed server when this one finishes.

It will be a few weeks before THIS server restarts, so make the most of the break, or keep spending money and time on server 5 AND speed.com.

I'm going to take a well-earned rest from the game, and when the UK speed server restarts, hope that everyone will rejoin us on it, rather than get distracted by peripheral games.

4. Just looked this up as I was curious. As ways to take up your entire day that makes ARRSE look like a weekly freesheet!

5. I dont fancy a multinational server much , we'll be getting raidied at unsocialable hours by these johnny foreigner types in different timezones...

Ill hang on for the restart of UKx3

6. Just as we do at the moment then.

7. to be honest guys we may aswell give up on server 5 uk, to be honest Masters NW are too strong for us and will destroy us completely sooner or later, what do you lot think?

:)

8. Fcuk off, throbber, chew my granny's tatty m1nge

9. I take it this twat is one the MNW boys joined arrse just to try to scare us, if it is, it ain't working and they can shove their game plan up their arrse cos we ain't going.

10. Bit early to think one alliance is too dominant, especially since the server can run up to 12 months.

11. Both of you go away. You bore me.

12. It eats more of your time than a bored SSM, causes odd dreams, soiled underwear and attracts more tw@ts than a boy band, see the two d1ckless specimens who have posted on here.

It is, to put it mildly, addictive and time consuming. When are you going to join us. I want MDN and T-L-F to join, just to liven up the Travian forum :twisted: