Arrse tour of Verdun 2009

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by oldbaldy, Apr 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

A short post to say Flying Monkey has been booked for this tour for Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 October.

He is visiting the area next week and checking accommodation leads and more information will be posted as soon as it is known.
    Looking at one large property so that we are together as on the Somme tour.

2. Good, I will do the catering as before if everyone is happy with that.

3. Im more than happy with that JW :D ..............and this time if I need to buy & cook the rice i promise I wont be gone more than 2 hours. :roll:

4. Not sure if I can make that weekend as I'm off to Singapore around then, but I'll let you know for sure nearer the time.

5. Did you caper nimbly in a ladies chamber to the lascivious pleasings of a lute for 1 hour 30 mins?

6. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

We'll have another 'Bratwurstnight' as well.

Just make sure there is a grill, everything else will find its way from Germany. ;)

7. You'd rather be with us rather than wasting your money in Orchard Row surely? You'll be telling me next you would rather be drinking Singapore Slings in Raffles :D :D

Count me in - for Verdun I mean :twisted:

Me plus 1 as sagapara will be coming along as well

2 teeshirts XL :oops:

8. She mentioned to me something about wanting to go shooting at Choa Chu Kang and "seeing just how big your puppy is now...?" :?

Nothing about messing around on Orchard Rd with the Filipino hookers / Thai ladyboys & last I heard she's barred from Raffles - something about the bill...

lancslad

Attached Files:

9. Good Lord they have gone up in price!

Tchh - inflation, in my day etc, proper Kat Tai, herrumph :twisted:

10. 2 teeshirts XL

Are you planning on downsizing over the coming months or just a typo :oops: :oops:

11. I can make that weekend. Looking forward to it.

1 T-shirt XS please.

Any info yet on the colour?

12. Count me in

13. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Someone mentioned bottle-green.

And one shirt in M, please.

14. Count me in. + 1x shirt XL for me

15. Family Stoat is in. T-shirts in L, M & 24 Months please!