Arrse tour of Verdun 2009

oldbaldy

LE
A short post to say Flying Monkey has been booked for this tour for Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 October.

He is visiting the area next week and checking accommodation leads and more information will be posted as soon as it is known.
Looking at one large property so that we are together as on the Somme tour.

hantsbloke

Old-Salt
JoseyWales said:
Good, I will do the catering as before if everyone is happy with that.

Im more than happy with that JW :D ..............and this time if I need to buy & cook the rice i promise I wont be gone more than 2 hours. :roll:

Not sure if I can make that weekend as I'm off to Singapore around then, but I'll let you know for sure nearer the time.

DozyBint said:
Not sure if I can make that weekend as I'm off to Singapore around then, but I'll let you know for sure nearer the time.

You'd rather be with us rather than wasting your money in Orchard Row surely? You'll be telling me next you would rather be drinking Singapore Slings in Raffles :D :D

Count me in - for Verdun I mean :twisted:

Me plus 1 as sagapara will be coming along as well

2 teeshirts XL :oops:

lancslad

War Hero
rickshaw-major said:
DozyBint said:

You'd rather be with us rather than wasting your money in Orchard Row surely? You'll be telling me next you would rather be drinking Singapore Slings in Raffles :D :D

She mentioned to me something about wanting to go shooting at Choa Chu Kang and "seeing just how big your puppy is now...?" :?

Nothing about messing around on Orchard Rd with the Filipino hookers / Thai ladyboys & last I heard she's barred from Raffles - something about the bill...

lancslad

Attachments

• 0__2005110928_00.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 356
Good Lord they have gone up in price!

Tchh - inflation, in my day etc, proper Kat Tai, herrumph :twisted:

Count me in. + 1x shirt XL for me

Family Stoat is in. T-shirts in L, M & 24 Months please!

rickshaw-major said:

Pah! Only tourists drink Singapore Slings at Raffles! :roll: :dead: :toilet: I'd be heading straight to Four Floors of Whores to laugh at the lads getting 'confused' in Crazy Horse! ;)

lancslad said:
She mentioned to me something about wanting to go shooting at Choa Chu Kang and "seeing just how big your puppy is now...?" :?

:D

lancslad said:
Nothing about messing around on Orchard Rd with the Filipino hookers / Thai ladyboys & last I heard she's barred from Raffles - something about the bill...

Lies, damn lies and, erm, alcohol! :oops: :rofl:

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
Pencil me in please. Its a little too far ahead to be certain, but if at all possible, I won't miss it.

did stay at the hotel coq a couple of years ago,got good deal on rooms,which if a little basic did the job,right in the centre of town by the river,being the heavens that we are soon had the bakers round the corner knocking out a "full English"followed by all the good french stuff,best not (if its still there) to get involved in drinking races/arm wrestling with the Fijian who runs the kebab shop round the corner from the hotel he's the size of a horse.

Latest Threads