ARRSE top 'bloke' award 2002!!

leeanne

War Hero
The blokes posted above are the ones that seem to post onto the site more often than others.......

Any other choices...Give us a shout! ;D ;)

leeanne

War Hero
I cant add anymore on, but I can delete someone that you think does'nt deserve being on the vote and put Eagle in place.... ???

leeanne

War Hero
Awwww....I feel really sorry for you now.. :'( Your still my friend are'nt you? Promise to involve you in the next one, ok? ;D ;)

Bad CO

Admin
By popular request... polls can now have up to 20 choices.  Get Eagle on there I say...

Bad CO

Admin
Hmm - this *should* have worked, can't figure out why it didn't.  Sorry Leanne but I can't do any more until I get back home to my PC with FTP software on.  I'm at home for Xmas so am too busy eating left over turkey.....

leeanne

War Hero
Thanx anyway Bad Co! As long as you are eating the turkey and not stuffing it...Then there should be no probs! ;) ;D

was stuffing my turkey whent he RSPCA turned up

Mind you they were more concerned with my own special brand of yuletide thick, creamy, white sauce

We'll see.......... ;)

S

Snips

Doh nut would get my vote for 'most disgusting' arrse member. (disgusting posts that is).

Thankyou ;D

Not sure what you mean though, just a young lad with smooth thighs and jumpers for goalposts trying to make his way in the world.

Bow_Man

War Hero
Do I win I am six foot 8 and therefore stand head and shoulders above most people?? ;D

S

Snips

Sorry Bow Man, that's the Robert Wadlow award and yes - you've won it.

Latest Threads