ARRSE Toolbar - Firefox AND Internet Explorer

Greetings peeps,

Again, I've been working hard here at BFG Towers to bring you another technical marvel......
The ARRSE Toolbar

Here's a screenshot of the Firefox version showing the in built ARRSE links :-

Here's a screenshot of the Internet Explorer version showing the live data feed* :-

I also plan to add in the near future the functionality of the Shitlist™.

I guarantee this to be spyware/virus/nastything free.

You can download it here :-
The ARRSE Toolbar

As usual, feedback &/or abuse will be graciously recieved.
I'll also be taking requests for functionality you would like to see.

TTFN

BFG

Useful tool would be a search at topic or content level for a key word. We frequently get repeated threads because it's a long process to trawl through the various forums ... particularly the newsworthy items.

Thats truly excellent BFG, if I wasnt such a hetero-tiger, I'd kiss you! Gerrr :wink:

i am having problems loading the toolbar.

i use mozilla firefox but just get software installation is disabled when i try to load it.and when i try to go on edit options it wont allow the site it just ignores it.

am i doing something wrong or can i change the settings in some way to allow it to load

fusilier50 said:
i am having problems loading the toolbar.

i use mozilla firefox but just get software installation is disabled when i try to load it.and when i try to go on edit options it wont allow the site it just ignores it.

am i doing something wrong or can i change the settings in some way to allow it to load
If the following doesn't work :-

Then you can right click here, save the xpi file to your desktop & then drag it into a firefox window.

TTFN

BFG

no thats not working either. i think i have a problem with firefox as i have just discovered i cant download any software at all not just the toolbar

funny thing is it works just fine on IE which i dont tend to use

How do you uninstall it?? Firefox is refusing to start after the install, well it does start but goes into process's

Have tried a firefox re-install

I connect to arrse.com (co.uk is blocked)