ARRSE Tit Monday 2012

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by re-stilly, Feb 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well it is that time of year, the snow has receded, thoughts of daffodils, crocus and nipples poking through thin cotton tops. It is that time of year when we think of Tit Monday and the glories of a summer yet to come.

Personally I think it will be early, around March 26th. I wonder with the advances in phone camera technology we could now permeate this thread with some piccies.

• Like Like x 1
  2. For a moment there I thought you were suggesting it was today! Early-mid April I reckon.

3. Bring it on.

4. It depends on the conditions we're talking about: a student city on a night out, my guess would be tomorrow night (being Valentine's Day, and all the singlies try to grab a quick shag); if we're talking about an average day in say London, I'd estimate late March (as I'm feeling rather optomistic).

5. Doesn't Tit Monday have to be on a Monday though?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Obviously as you appeared today I thought it did

• Like Like x 2
  7. £5 on 30 March.

8. I'm going with April 9th :)

9. As I will be commuting in and out of London whilst working in a film / dance studios I will go for first day back after easter, 10 April.

10. It was 1000hrs 13th Feb in Northallerton.

I know, 'cos I was there, man.

11. Piccies, come on Dale you know the score. We want proof you had Tit Monday.

12. 13h00 Paris time today. Went running in a t shirt it was that warm. No pics.Dale still wins.

13. It was a Geordie bloke in a vest. Do you still want photos?

14. Go on then, let it not be said I am not willing to experiment.

• Like Like x 1
  15. How fucking big was the t shirt if there was room for you to run round in it?