ARRSE tie spotted on Newsnight

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Rhino_Stopper, Sep 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unless i was very much mistaken the spokesman from the CPA was definitely wearing an arrse tie tonight...did anyone else spot it ?

2. He looked friggin nails too

3. Yes, but did he borrow his jacket from a Geography teacher?

4. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

No, he raped a chimp to get it but I have no idea who he or the chimp were.

5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

He looked a mean mother to me. I wouldn't have any truck with him.

At least he wore the Country Tie with a Tweed Jacket - shows a deal of taste and decorum. Quite obviously Guards....

6. Guards? I would have said AGC. :wink:

7. not bad, 2 in one programme (not including Mowaffaq al-Rubaie)

8. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

There is a rumour that he is a RLC blanket stacker L/Cpl who read Seven Pillars Of Wisdom.......nice tie though. :)

9. Spotted my first tie openly worn in a Mil Est. last week; qoute me to he "Nice ARRSE". He replied (a cheap and low attempt at a wah!) how did you know?

10. That's it!! That's got to accepted as the official greeting when spotting a fellow arrser wearing their tog! :D

11. Morning Bits. Re your sig block:

Nice ARRSE

12. Excellent! Although, I suspect that there may be a few additions made under your breath should one of these items be spotted round the neck of a rather rotund individual e.g.

:twisted:

GR

13. What happened to his neck though..........is he related to Gladstone Small or even worse Welsh?

:lol:

14. I like Liz_The_Nurse's immediate comment in chat: "He'd get it"...........

15. Come on Poppy, that's liz's standard line to anything with a penis (and if she's feeling fussy, a pulse!)... :p :lol: