ARRSE tie spotted on Newsnight

He looked friggin nails too

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
He looked a mean mother to me. I wouldn't have any truck with him.

At least he wore the Country Tie with a Tweed Jacket - shows a deal of taste and decorum. Quite obviously Guards....

Bits said:
Letterwritingman said:
"Nice ARRSE"
That's it!! That's got to accepted as the official greeting when spotting a fellow arrser wearing their tog! :D
Excellent! Although, I suspect that there may be a few additions made under your breath should one of these items be spotted round the neck of a rather rotund individual e.g.

"Nice ARRSE..........(for an elephant!)"
:twisted:

GR

OldSnowy said:
He looked a mean mother to me. I wouldn't have any truck with him.

At least he wore the Country Tie with a Tweed Jacket - shows a deal of taste and decorum. Quite obviously Guards....
What happened to his neck though..........is he related to Gladstone Small or even worse Welsh?

:lol:

I like Liz_The_Nurse's immediate comment in chat: "He'd get it"...........

B

Biscuits_AB

Liz said that I'd 'get it' as well........but I think she was referring to a steak knife between the ribs.

Slightly off the tie topic (though it is a good one!), did anyone notice that Col. Tim Collins (formerly 1 Royal Irish Reg) was accredited as being the former commander of "1st Battalion Royal Irish GUARDS!!!" when giving his opinion on the latest incident in Iraq on Newsnight last week? Shocking.

DozyBint said:
Surely not, Biccies, you know you only engender feelings of love from fellow ARRSErs! 8O :D
He's not Sankt Biccies auf der Schnorbitz Doppelgangers for nothing you know Lushy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 50
Draft Dodger The NAAFI Bar 76
the_matelot The NAAFI Bar 4