ARRSE Tie - Number 4 or bust!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Cynical-Subbie, Jun 17, 2005.

?
  1. NUMBER 4

69.2%
  2. NOT AT ALL

30.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It seems that the CO has gone for the sober mixture of 1&2. It is clear even to the casual observer that it is ALL ABOUT NUMBER 4. Therefore is it 4 or bust? Will you go for a breakaway tie, Number 4, obviously, if I sort it out- an unofficial ARRSE tie.

2. Are you sure? :lol: And where's your signature?

3. ABSOLUTELY, COMPLETELY, ENTIRELY POSITIVE!

But then again I do own trousers in purple, electric blue etc etc.

IT IS ALL ABOUT NUMBER 4

IT IS ALL ABOUT NUMBER 4

IT IS ALL ABOUT NUMBER 4

IT IS ALL ABOUT NUMBER 4

4. I stand in awe of your initiative C_S, but whilst I also hankered after Option 4, it seems that the mARRSEs (masses) have spoken and the choice has been ordained. If we are going to have an ARRSE tie, of whatever provenance, then there must be one version only.

Perhaps you could console yourself by adopting the appropriate image that certain discerning ARRSErs have adopted...? :D

5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

(Dr Evil voice) "RRRRiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttt"

Also, fear not, the pink stripes will be a bit louder than planned in response to a bit of beasting (ie me being beasted) and a hopeless attempt to please all the people all of the time.

I've just seen DD's post, and have to say I agree. Ties are all well and good, but FFS!

6. AS YOU CAN SEE, IT IS ALL ABOUT NUMBER 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Not for the first time, but I seem to have lost the plot.

My understanding was that the Regimental tie had been settled on, but that there was (additionally) to be a country version. The number 4 was the most extreme of these - whereas the 'winner' was not offered but decided on as a blend of 1 and 2.

While I felt that some wanted 1/2 for the wrong reason (ie, that they were, well ... wrong), it's been decided on.

If we end up with a hundred and one ties it will only confuse matters,

I'll take one.