ARRSE - The Advert

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Legs, Jun 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have seen Dread with his Super-Dooper Gumball Rally car sporting the Arrse colours.
    We have seen Nookie from Lads Army with his little Arrse Advert ( http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/coppermine/displayimage/album=12/pos=0.html )

This gives me an idea for a little competition. (If you want a prize - ask the COs...)

Lets have some photos of really famous people advertising Arrse.co.uk.

or

Photos of Arrse logos/colours in strange and daring places.

Stick your photos on here so we can all have a good laugh at how low some people will go to have their photo taken.

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

If anyone can beat the following I'll be impressed. Bear in mind that this was taken on Op TELIC 1 in early 2003 (not by me):

[​IMG]

3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Hackle's appearance on Channel 4 wearing an ARRSE tie is worthy of mention.

4. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Actually I quite like this one too:

[​IMG]

5. The best I have managed (no photos I'm afraid) is to cover Farnborough College with arrse posters. especially in the mong friendly areas and student union bar (alcohol free ffs).
    I was wondering if we could get some of our friends in the navy to arrange themselves on deck to spell out arrse.co.uk, similar to them showing their support for some football team or other.

6. So, COs - Dare you supply a prize for the best? (Sorry, but I really think that COs must be excluded from winning...)