Arrse Step Father?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LordVonHarley, Jul 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BaldricksBullets Thread on his Mum staying and OFaH's comments on wanting to woo the old girl got me thinking. . . . . .

It's the weekend and you think it would be nice to give your dear old Mum a suprise visit, Choc's and Flowers in hand you open the door to find her being chased around the house by a new Arrser Step Father wanting a bit of slap and tickle. Who would that Arrser be?
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

In my imagination, it would be Flowers, Scotlass, Tabbo or any of the maidens, and all asking did I want to watch?
  3. Lesibian Step Mothers, Very ancient Greek! :D
  4. I now have that image printed firmly on my mind.

However I imagine MDN would be a good candidate.
  5. If I was chasing the mum, it'd be to hit her with a brick so I could smash the sister.....

Once I'd picked her up from nursery :twisted: :twisted:
  6. You would want MDN as a Step Father? Are you sick man! Oh, the inhumanity of it all!
    Ok, thinking about it MDN might make a very good pervy Uncle figure to admire and look up to.
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

And nothing wrong with that at all! Better than an ancient Greek male chasing me around..
  8. I'll have OF&H as my-Step Dad.

(In my fantasy) he's rich, rich, rich.
    He'd like to bounce me on his lap.
    He's old, and is bound to have a weak heart.
    While bouncing me up and down, his heart will explode from his chest.
    He'll die and leave all his money to me..... :D
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

It's a deal. In fact the bouncing up and down on the lap sounds..................sorry, got carried away there. And I would leave all my money too, all £2.75 of it, but you would have earned it.
  10. i would have to say that the only one i could ever endear as a father figure would be OFaH.I would definately consider it to be more Romanesque than Greek.I could grow up to be the new Caligula(little boots)
    I might even pop the old man off just so it can become true!
  11. If we are talking hypothetically and had to choose an arrse partner, bearing in mind the fact that OFnH now see's me as a mother figure...which in itself is a worry...i would have to choose Fluffy Bunny he comes across as soft and cuddly..and incapable of chasing anyone too far..
  12. You promised me that bountiful sum....!! you meanie sulks off too the corner....
  13. wouldnt be much of a chase the old dears in her 70's 8O :wink:

Back off OFAH shes to old for you :wink:
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

I see you as a mother figure only in the Oedipus mode!
  15. old_fat_and_hairy

It's ok dear, you just got a raise! You have helped me increase my stipend.