Arrse Stalker

#1
I just receivced this email to my personal email account:

Hello dear
How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also,My name is, vivian, I am very good looking and pretty girl,sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles
( www.arrse.co.uk ),and i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( vivian20debah@yahoo.co.uk) so that I canalso send my picture directly to you. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever vivian
My profile doesn't tell you that much about me to be in love with me already, especially as Dear Viv hasn't realised that I'm a bird and I don't bat for the other side.

Anyone want to own up? Anyone else got one? is it a wah?
 
#3
Give it a couple of days and you'll be offered the chance to "earn" $5m just for helping this poor person get the <yawn> $50m left by her dead husband/uncle/father/client out of Nigeria.
 
#4
I have just been told that this could be an arrse hacker. Don't see what a hacker would get from that personally but would be good if MOD's could have a look.
 
#5
My guess: web bot & spammer or fraudster - your email address is trivial to get from the side bar (you know where @aol.com).

Or, possibly but unlikely, it's a wind up.

Unfortunately, writing back and proclaiming your undying sapphic love for Vivian would only be fun on a wind-up - and other source and you're just yelling "Spam me, World". :evil:
 
#6
I'm made up I got one to, from the lovely Vivian, got to go with it , tell her what a sad old git I am, might get some sympathy, cos I don't get none here
 
#7
Idrach said:
My guess: web bot & spammer or fraudster - your email address is trivial to get from the side bar

Or, possibly but unlikely, it's a wind up.

Unfortunately, writing back and proclaiming your undying sapphic love for Vivian would only be fun on a wind-up - and other source and you're just yelling "Spam me, World". :evil:
i've removed my email from arrse, could you kindly remove it from your post. it isn't difficult to get guess what it is even with the addition of xxx you eejit.
 
#8
jest265 said:
I'm a bird and I don't bat for the other side.
You could always close your eyes and pretend. She might nick your wallet if you do though.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#10
What a relief to read this thread. I thought I had been outed as the stalker!

Jest, if you do decide to take the offer up, can I be your chaperone?
 
#11
Had similar a few years ago from a Polish bird.
All very full on and eventually she got round to asking me if I could help her with the air fare!
In the meantime I got some very nice photo's thankyou very much but sadly she didn't get a money transfer to buy her rather expensive airline ticket!
Even went to the extent of phoning me to try and talk me into it, it was quite entertaining though
 
#12
Reply to her/it, and tell them that you are so excited that they have contacted you and ask for help with the air fare.
Or explain that you have just pissed your slippers with the thought of them being God Fearing or any old bollocks that come to mind really.

Is that the time.....................

RCGJ
 
#13
It was me. After all these years of pish taking, I've finally realised that your blubbery body turns me on in ways I haven't experienced since I dug that corpse up. I want you to have my babies and I'm not ashamed to tell the world.

Hope this clears everything up.
 
#14
get some pictures and post them here for all to see :twisted:
 
#15
jagman said:
Had similar a few years ago from a Polish bird.
All very full on and eventually she got round to asking me if I could help her with the air fare!
In the meantime I got some very nice photo's thankyou very much but sadly she didn't get a money transfer to buy her rather expensive airline ticket!
Even went to the extent of phoning me to try and talk me into it, it was quite entertaining though
Did you ask if she was alone and what she was wearing ? :)
 
#16
jest265 said:
I just receivced this email to my personal email account:

Hello dear
How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also,My name is, vivian, I am very good looking and pretty girl,sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles
( www.arrse.co.uk),and i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( vivian20debah@yahoo.co.uk) so that I canalso send my picture directly to you. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever vivian
My profile doesn't tell you that much about me to be in love with me already, especially as Dear Viv hasn't realised that I'm a bird and I don't bat for the other side.

Anyone want to own up? Anyone else got one? is it a wah?

I get them regularly on myspace. They usually say they are from the states and have a photo of some nice looking bird they got from the net.


Usually ask you to e mail them, this is because a lot of internet cafes don't have social networking sites and also they will be deleted in a few hours anyway. If you are bored can always talk to them. See how many e mails before they tell you about their sick mother at home in Ghana/how they fled some African country leaving millions in the bank etc.
 
#17
Taffnp said:
jagman said:
Had similar a few years ago from a Polish bird.
All very full on and eventually she got round to asking me if I could help her with the air fare!
In the meantime I got some very nice photo's thankyou very much but sadly she didn't get a money transfer to buy her rather expensive airline ticket!
Even went to the extent of phoning me to try and talk me into it, it was quite entertaining though
Did you ask if she was alone and what she was wearing ? :)

:D Unfortunatly the pictures were lost after performing percussive maintenance on the previous computer.
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#18
I got one too!

Hello dear
How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also,My name is, vivian, I am very good looking and pretty girl,sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles
( www.arrse.co.uk),and i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( vivian20debah@yahoo.co.uk) so that I canalso send my picture directly to you. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever vivian
Clearly 'Vivian' knows nothing about me...
 
#19
jest265 said:
I just receivced this email to my personal email account:

Hello dear
How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also,My name is, vivian, I am very good looking and pretty girl,sincere and trusted, God fearing, Dear it was very great when i got your profiles
( www.arrse.co.uk),and i feel a great joy in my heart withing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my email address at ( vivian20debah@yahoo.co.uk) so that I canalso send my picture directly to you. I will be waiting for your response,Yours ever vivian
My profile doesn't tell you that much about me to be in love with me already, especially as Dear Viv hasn't realised that I'm a bird and I don't bat for the other side.

Anyone want to own up? Anyone else got one? is it a wah?
I had that email as well.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StabTiffy2B ARRSEpedia 18
msr The Intelligence Cell 6
B The Intelligence Cell 6

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads