Arrse Stalker

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jest265, Feb 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just receivced this email to my personal email account:

My profile doesn't tell you that much about me to be in love with me already, especially as Dear Viv hasn't realised that I'm a bird and I don't bat for the other side.

Anyone want to own up? Anyone else got one? is it a wah?

2. It'll be from a dodgy Nigerian fukwit.

3. Give it a couple of days and you'll be offered the chance to "earn" $5m just for helping this poor person get the <yawn> $50m left by her dead husband/uncle/father/client out of Nigeria.

4. I have just been told that this could be an arrse hacker. Don't see what a hacker would get from that personally but would be good if MOD's could have a look.

5. My guess: web bot & spammer or fraudster - your email address is trivial to get from the side bar (you know where @aol.com).

Or, possibly but unlikely, it's a wind up.

Unfortunately, writing back and proclaiming your undying sapphic love for Vivian would only be fun on a wind-up - and other source and you're just yelling "Spam me, World". :evil:

6. I'm made up I got one to, from the lovely Vivian, got to go with it , tell her what a sad old git I am, might get some sympathy, cos I don't get none here

7. i've removed my email from arrse, could you kindly remove it from your post. it isn't difficult to get guess what it is even with the addition of xxx you eejit.

8. You could always close your eyes and pretend. She might nick your wallet if you do though.

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

What a relief to read this thread. I thought I had been outed as the stalker!

Jest, if you do decide to take the offer up, can I be your chaperone?

10. Had similar a few years ago from a Polish bird.
    All very full on and eventually she got round to asking me if I could help her with the air fare!
    In the meantime I got some very nice photo's thankyou very much but sadly she didn't get a money transfer to buy her rather expensive airline ticket!
    Even went to the extent of phoning me to try and talk me into it, it was quite entertaining though

11. Reply to her/it, and tell them that you are so excited that they have contacted you and ask for help with the air fare.
    Or explain that you have just pissed your slippers with the thought of them being God Fearing or any old bollocks that come to mind really.

Is that the time.....................

RCGJ

12. It was me. After all these years of pish taking, I've finally realised that your blubbery body turns me on in ways I haven't experienced since I dug that corpse up. I want you to have my babies and I'm not ashamed to tell the world.

Hope this clears everything up.

13. get some pictures and post them here for all to see :twisted:

14. Did you ask if she was alone and what she was wearing ? :)