• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Arrse soon to be f**ked

#2
danielsan said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/08/ngay108.xml

New law could make gay jokes illegal

The right to crack jokes or be rude about homosexuals could fall victim to new government laws to stamp out "homophobic" behaviour, Rowan Atkinson, the Blackadder star warned yesterday.


What the hell will we talk about then :cry: !
Your lack of penis.
 
#8
blessed baby cakes said:
cuntybolloxfuckerfaglezzershitheadmongspazwankerprimeministeruphilldirtfarmerbumchumbeanflickerretard.

Well that's my quota for the next few years filled.

Beebs x
To Hell... in a handcart... Go!

Litotes
 
#10
dryroasted said:
danielsan said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/08/ngay108.xml

New law could make gay jokes illegal

The right to crack jokes or be rude about homosexuals could fall victim to new government laws to stamp out "homophobic" behaviour, Rowan Atkinson, the Blackadder star warned yesterday.


What the hell will we talk about then :cry: !
Your lack of penis.
He said the Government measures, which could be expanded to cover hatred against disabled or transgendered people,
Think they might have you on both counts there dryroasted.
 
#13
Weirdly enough, danielsan, my first crush was on the karate kid. So you can call me an arrse bandit all you like as long as you look like Ralph Machio circa 1985 :wink:
 
#15
Ancient_Mariner said:
dryroasted said:
danielsan said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/08/ngay108.xml

New law could make gay jokes illegal

The right to crack jokes or be rude about homosexuals could fall victim to new government laws to stamp out "homophobic" behaviour, Rowan Atkinson, the Blackadder star warned yesterday.


What the hell will we talk about then :cry: !
Your lack of penis.
He said the Government measures, which could be expanded to cover hatred against disabled or transgendered people,
I'm not sure of your understanding of the word hatred but mine doesn't equal joking about. Stop jumping on bandwagons and look at these things more sensibly.
 
#16
jest265 said:
Ancient_Mariner said:
dryroasted said:
danielsan said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/08/ngay108.xml

New law could make gay jokes illegal

The right to crack jokes or be rude about homosexuals could fall victim to new government laws to stamp out "homophobic" behaviour, Rowan Atkinson, the Blackadder star warned yesterday.


What the hell will we talk about then :cry: !
Your lack of penis.
He said the Government measures, which could be expanded to cover hatred against disabled or transgendered people,
I'm not sure of your understanding of the word hatred but mine doesn't equal joking about. Stop jumping on bandwagons and look at these things more sensibly.
Or indeed failing to read the thread before commenting on a users quote when he in fact took it from the article itself......

Beebs x
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#17
Yeah you fcuking arrse-touching queer-boy!!!

ner ner ner screeeaatch clunk thud thud thud, ping pong "yeah, wot you want rozzeerr?!?!"

"yewmrbipedarechargedwithaggravhatedinsultativebeeeeaaaviourtowards
thelesserspottedgenderdyslexicmembersofourgoodandwellbbeeeehhhavvved
communityandthusIhamarrestinyewforthecrimeyoudonothaveto sayanything
thoughifyouchoosetowaivethatrightitmaybeusedasevidencetoget
yewsentapforlifeinacourtoflawbeforeyouareremovedfromthecourtto
facealifeofanalpurgatoryatthehandsofbigjimooooolikesabitofarrse
doyouunderstandme?Good,you'renickedmysan!"
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#19
wedge35 said:
It's only because you're so damn irresistable, Biped :wink:
aaaaarrrgggghhghghghg, I'm being stalked from thread to thread by a homosexual deviant apologist for papism HERP ME HERP ME SOMBADY SAAAAAAVVVEE ME!
 
#20
Well excuse me for contributing to i) gay and ii) Catholic threads. Oh, and while you excuse me - don't flatter yourself spaghetti-boy. You'd need to buy some far better shoes for a start...:D
 

Latest Threads