ARRSE slowing down again 16/1/19

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
@Bad CO

May be nothing but the past day or so posting has been slowing up. When making a post there is a wait of several seconds before the post goes up, with the 'wait' moving bars visible. The post goes up but there is a significant delay between pressing the button and the action complete.

This is similar to the times that Arrse has gone tits up so may be worth a look.

@Good CO, I will obviously blame Brexit for any hitches :)

@Bad CO

May be nothing but the past day or so posting has been slowing up. When making a post there is a wait of several seconds before the post goes up, with the 'wait' moving bars visible. The post goes up but there is a significant delay between pressing the button and the action complete.

This is similar to the times that Arrse has gone tits up so may be worth a look.

Been having much the same problem, also the pages are slow to load.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
@Bad CO

We can't sanction you as you're Reviews Editor so a request went in for the F**k About Function to be applied instead.

You'll see random delays and site drops for a month.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We can't sanction you as you're Reviews Editor so a request went in for the F**k About Function to be applied instead.

You'll see random delays and site drops for a month.
I trust you are also under sanction, deserving it much more than I.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
It's because Remainers can't read very fast.

It’s quite slow & always makes any open apps crash & need restarting after I’ve been browsing on here. It’s def this site that’s the cause. I’ve tried others with no problem.