Arrse slacker

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Deanorecruit, Apr 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why am i slowly creeping up the arrse slackers list?? i post regularly yet it says my accountname followed by "home". I dont want to be seen as a slacker even in virtual form so can someone help me rectify this??

2. I think that you're a 'slacker' because you're on Arrse, therefore not working... although I'm not sure, I'm new here =]

3. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

It just shows who is on line. Now get back to work.

4. 11 posts in 37 days is regular? :? Slacker

As for creeping up, no man is very good at that until they get too good so I wouldnt worry too much.

5. The slacker's list is just a list of who's online, doesn't mean that you aren't working.......

MUCH

6. Is this a Wah?

It's in alphabetical order of usernames :? You will creep up there when there are less users with usernames starting A to D :wink:

7. Oh and its alphabetical! So you need to get people online with names beginning earlier in the alphabet than yours.

Now about this work thing? What is it saints?

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

If you look carefully, read left to right then down you will see everyone viewing the site is listed alphabetically, except me, I'm not on the list cos I is clever :p

The slacker bit is squaddie humour indicating you are skiving on arrse rather than working, not a personal insult.

9. I'm not doing any work because JPA is useless! :lol:

10. Your not creeping up ... it's a list of those on line in numerical/alphabetical order.

Should have chosen zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as a username and then you would always have been a bottom slacker :)

11. Dont worry, you're not a slacker.

You're just a muppet :twisted:

12. Nothing wrong with being a bottom slacker! 8O

13. Although there is something most uninviting about being slack bottomed

8O

14. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

caught red-handed ? :lol:

15. well i guess i asked for some of those responces. Its just something about being an arse slacker doesn't sound right....