Arrse slacker

Why am i slowly creeping up the arrse slackers list?? i post regularly yet it says my accountname followed by "home". I dont want to be seen as a slacker even in virtual form so can someone help me rectify this??

The slacker's list is just a list of who's online, doesn't mean that you aren't working.......

MUCH

Deanorecruit said:
Why am i slowly creeping up the arrse slackers list?? i post regularly yet it says my accountname followed by "home". I dont want to be seen as a slacker even in virtual form so can someone help me rectify this??
Is this a Wah?

It's in alphabetical order of usernames :? You will creep up there when there are less users with usernames starting A to D :wink:

Deanorecruit said:
If you look carefully, read left to right then down you will see everyone viewing the site is listed alphabetically, except me, I'm not on the list cos I is clever :p

The slacker bit is squaddie humour indicating you are skiving on arrse rather than working, not a personal insult.

I'm not doing any work because JPA is useless! :lol:

Your not creeping up ... it's a list of those on line in numerical/alphabetical order.

Should have chosen zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as a username and then you would always have been a bottom slacker :)

k13eod said:
Your not creeping up ... it's a list of those on line in numerical/alphabetical order.

Should have chosen zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz as a username and then you would always have been a bottom slacker :)
Nothing wrong with being a bottom slacker! 8O

box-of-frogs said:
k13eod said:

Nothing wrong with being a bottom slacker! 8O
Although there is something most uninviting about being slack bottomed

8O

scuba_angel said:
Oh and its alphabetical! So you need to get people online with names beginning earlier in the alphabet than yours.

Now about this work thing? What is it saints?
Scoobs, you'll find out as you grow up :D Don't worry your pretty little head with it right now. 8O

Deanorecruit said:
well i guess i asked for some of those responces. Its just something about being an arse slacker doesn't sound right....
Your an "arse slacker...arse slacker...arse slacke....arse slacker...arse slacker...arse slacker...arse slacke....arse slacker...arse slacker...arse slacker...arse slacke....arse slacker...arse slacker...arse slacker...arse slacke....arse slacker...".

saintstone said:
scuba_angel said:
Oh and its alphabetical! So you need to get people online with names beginning earlier in the alphabet than yours.

Scoobs, you'll find out as you grow up :D Don't worry your pretty little head with it right now. 8O
Now I'm really fecking confused, grow up, you mean like act my age?

Or the sum of the digits in my age, or even act my shoe size?
Those I can do, being 5, and 5 respectively. As for work, I get paid to sit in an office between 9 and 5 and surf arrse does that count?

scuba_angel said:
saintstone said:
scuba_angel said:

Now I'm really fecking confused, grow up, you mean like act my age?

Or the sum of the digits in my age, or even act my shoe size?
Those I can do, being 5, and 5 respectively. As for work, I get paid to sit in an office between 9 and 5 and surf arrse does that count?
You too eh? :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
flyinghussar RAC 21
msr The Intelligence Cell 6
B The Intelligence Cell 6