Arrse slacker

Discussion in 'RAC' started by flyinghussar, Aug 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just posting this to get off the Slackers list. What with the no names bit and getting singled out if you dont post or log in for a few weeks think its time to say good bye to this forum. Wonder if all those people in the flooded West Country who lost their computers get to be called ARRSE SLACKERS. Sometimes there are more important things in life. Shame cos I was quite enjoying some aspects of the site. Never mind spect I get a slating from some Geeky moderator, maybe they should take on board some aspects of this site could do with modifying. BFN :D
  2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Not sure if you know what the slackers list is but it's nothing to do with people not posting. You may have the wrong end of the stick.
  3. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Try paracetamol
  4. Can't be true - the cav aren't really this thick - are they.....?
  5. Erm.., every day I log on I'm shown as an ARRSE Slacker - Every day I look at my wife's bum she's got a case of serious ARRSE. I'm not offended or neglected.

Don't pass it on.. Blah..!
  6. If you don't like being called a slacker just hide your online status and be an invisible slacker.
  7. Just think, this is the internet, not real life.
  8. Wise words ...........
  9. Flying Hussar,

Sorry you are feeling a bit of a, ' Billy no Mates'

10. You are all possibly correct except I do have plenty of mates. Yep I will think of it as the internet and yes I got hold of the wrong end of the stick, possibly. Cavavalry Infantry RLC etc in my day we were were all on the same side guess it will come with maturity... Happy days
  11. I have absolutley no idea why you wrote that??

the slackers list, i take it you have guessed means your online.
  12. Heh! With just over 29,000 members I think the ARRSE Slackers list would be a wee bit longer than it is if the COs were using it was a 'name and shame' list for people who'd not logged-in for a while or who hadn't posted! :D
  13. Bet my name is on it, and I've just had a Heart Attackand been in Dock......Do I care NO..Why? Because that is what Sqaddies do..they take the Mickey out of each other that is what makes Squaddies a world apart from Civvies and always remember Once a Squaddie Always a Squaddie
  14. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Please do not have one on line - we do not want any permanant slackers here :D