ARRSE Shop to Close - Buy now or forever feel poorly dressed

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Feb 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

2. No sooner said than done, tie ordered.
  3. Don't forget to keep a few items back for the November auction!! My original Arrse t-shirt went for a fair few quid don't forget!
  4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks MV - appreciated! Good point JD. The remainder will go to a good cause or a gizits at something like the Army/Navy next year.
  5. Good CO, when will you know about the mugs? Mine bit the dust just before Xmas, need to get my hands on a new one.
  6. Ive wanted one for ages, I've now ordered one of each.

Crying shame to see the shop going!
  7. _Chimurenga_

_Chimurenga_ LE Gallery Guru

No shipping to the USA ?
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

probably difficult to get a weapons export permit, weapons of wit!
  9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That is what you get for selling gear that actually lasts for quite a while. Got my t-shirts a few years ago and they are still almost as new. Sell cheap tat that needs replaced and you have an on-going shop!

Mind you, they seem to have shrunk in that magic cupboard that shrinks all my clothes. :(

See if you can get someone to take over the "Tour" t-shirt/polo shirt franchise as there are always a few each year. Either that or licence the MRH logo and charge a smallish sum for its use on shirts etc. All funds to Arrse with 10% consultation fee to me :)
  10. _Chimurenga_

No, I'm serious. I really want one of the bow ties.
  11. Broad striped tie ordered. Can't believe I've never looked before, my wardrobe has been sorely lacking some ARRSE clobber.
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

buy it, sent to me and I'll post it to you!
  13. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

great - a suitable donation will secure one - £15 sent by airmail? In fact - no VAT. Make that £12
  14. Ties are great quality, I use mine when I'm doing Professional Witness, what better way to promote ARRSE than destroying the defence of gobshites all over the country?
  15. _Chimurenga_

Can I trade this Royal Artillery tie I found for a bow tie ?

It's 100 % terylene ...