Arrse Shaving

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by McVitie, Jun 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The dilemma,

I work in a warm atmosphere and now the humid weathers creeping in, Im increasingly finding myself scratching my arrse more.

As I got stuck in today with a furious up and down motion I gots a thinking...

Whats the best way to shave my bum beard?
  2. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

glad to be of help - enjoy :lol:
  3. Try doing the Dance of the Flaming Arrseholes & when the paper burns right down to your rusty bullethole, spray brandy/vodka on it to put it out. Your sheriff's badge will be hair-free for life after that :wink:
  4. Shave your crack and you'll start getting arrse sweat patches and chronic chefs arse without all the hair to catch it though fella 8O
  5. In the jungle we didn't wear underwear to solve this sort of problem - nor socks.
  6. Point taken, but turn me to the side and my arrse looks like a white bread bap stuffed with hair.
  7. surely your young lady will help you out
    She did it for me
  8. Jesus! That is an image I really didn't need :lol:
  9. leave it well alone or there will be more clag-nuts to flick at people.
  10. Was that before or after the insertion of the Thai love beads? 8O
  11. Yes, gruff-nuts are the only advantage of having a crack packed with hair.
  12. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

seconded :rofl:
  13. Just get some of this... problem solved.
  14. What's the deal with clinkers these days ? I haven't had one for years, and goddam it I miss em ! They came to be like friends hanging around an arrsehole, you knew they were there, but you could ignore them.