Arrse Sectioning?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spaz, Jun 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've started this thread with a genuine concern for one of our members. At what point do we decide enough is enough and drag out the cyber straight jacket and hockey mask?

Recently whenever I've scrolled down the last 50, the same name appears as the last contributor, regardless of subject, or time of day. My interest piqued I had a look at his profile, now he's been on the site for 8 years and has built up a healthy 20K of posts. As a daily average this works out as 7 posts a day. Now that's certainly not unheard of but I didn't think it fitted with what I'm seeing on the boards, so I had a look at his post history over the last 7 days.

175 posts in a 7 day period, averaging 25 per day. Now these posts aren't one line throwaways or word association contributions, they're normally a couple of paragraphs long and suggesting an in depth knowledge of all things military over the last 30 years.

My question is this. Is he:

The genuine article; a veritable military oracle

A bit of a cunt in need of a hobby

Mental and needs to be locked up for 23 hrs a day
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Not quite the arrse sectioning I thought it was going to be.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I thought this was going to be about the snail!

I think a link is required!
  4. He mean Nurse Ratched does he? This will never work.
  5. No, It's a genuine serving soldier and he is presently the last poster on 4 threads on the 1st page of the last 50.
  6. Cheeky bastard.

Come on Spaz, who is it?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry! "snigger"
  8. this is a gross libel on chocolate Frog. I am outraged by this thread.
  9. There's no fun in me telling you that, if no one else can recognise the poster from the description, then It's clearly me who's the cunt.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Is this a cry for help?
  11. Oh all right. I had nothing better to do this afternoon other than have a look. Biscuits AB has over 20,000 posts.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I know. I wrote them!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. We could send Jarrod round with a damp sponge.
  14. Admirable dedication!
  15. Tell us something we don't know...
    • Like Like x 1